Question: RE: The first year you receive your TidePride Tickets....

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
RE: The first year you receive your TidePride Tickets....

Hey guys this is my first year being in Tide Pride and today I received the media guide and packet and all the little amenities but the package did not have the tickets??!!?? Do they send the season tickets separately from everything else?? I'm freaking out a little here...lol.

C Earl

1st Team
Aug 17, 2005
Cahaba Heights
Re: The first year you recieve your TidePride Tickets....

Deep breath. Tickets go out tomorrow. They always tease you with the other stuff first.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006

And you have to sign for the tix.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

You should have received an email from the university about a week ago that gave the schedule for everything being shipped out. If you didn't receive an email, you probably want to check your Tide Pride account profile online at rolltide.com. Plus someone always posts a thread about it here on Tidefans around the first of August. All kinds of info available. Congrats on getting in, I'm guessing you had a wait?

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
Re: The first year you receive your TidePride Tickets....

Hey guys this is my first year being in Tide Pride and today I received the media guide and packet and all the little amenities but the package did not have the tickets??!!?? Do they send the season tickets separately from everything else?? I'm freaking out a little here...lol.
It will feel like Christmas morning when you get them.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

Yeah Jab I've been on the waiting list since the day we hired CNS....Finally got in just in time to witness the 3-peat in person :D thanks for helping with the info guys!! I'm so excited to FINALLY getting in for season tickets!!!

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ

We're the va tech tickets sent separately? I got a couple of single game tickets the other day and my ticket envelope is being picked up at my mailing address over the weekend

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

We're the va tech tickets sent separately? I got a couple of single game tickets the other day and my ticket envelope is being picked up at my mailing address over the weekend
They were shipped with the road game tix. Mine came this past Monday. I understand some we're delivered later.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

Yeah Jab I've been on the waiting list since the day we hired CNS....Finally got in just in time to witness the 3-peat in person :D thanks for helping with the info guys!! I'm so excited to FINALLY getting in for season tickets!!!
That gives me hope! by the time my 10 year old son goes to college, maybe we will finally get season tickets!!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Do you have to reapply each year to stay on the waiting list?
No, although you probably should verify that Tide Pride received your original application. Keep them informed of changes in contact info, of course.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ

My goodie bag came the other day. The insulated tumbler was neat. I'm glad it's for cold drinks because my wife got the one for hot drinks a few years ago

tupelosusan

1st Team
Jul 12, 2007

no emails but received goodie bag and tickets so no problems

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

My goodie bag came the other day. The insulated tumbler was neat. I'm glad it's for cold drinks because my wife got the one for hot drinks a few years ago
Got mine too. Also had a magnet schedule. I didn't get a media guide and never have. Well, I've bought one but never received with my Tide Pride goodies.

Anyone else not receive a media guide? Are goodies different for different levels within Tide Pride? Thanks for any info. :)

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida

Got mine too. Also had a magnet schedule. I didn't get a media guide and never have. Well, I've bought one but never received with my Tide Pride goodies.

Anyone else not receive a media guide? Are goodies different for different levels within Tide Pride? Thanks for any info. :)
Yes, the amenities are different for each level. It's cheaper to buy a media guide than to join a different level :)

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ

Yes, the amenities are different for each level. It's cheaper to buy a media guide than to join a different level :)
You could also download it in PDF version and save it to your pc.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.