RollTide.com Basketball - Alabama Falls To Rouen, 76-72, In Euro Tour Finale

TideFans Reporter

Click for Real-Time Bama News
Sep 21, 2006
From RollTide.com:
August 17th, 2013 10:16 AM

The Alabama men's basketball team fell to Rouen, 76-72, on Saturday afternoon at the Stade de Paris Coubertin in the final game of its 2013 European Tour.

...READ MORE HERE...

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
Does anybody on this board feel qualified to rate the competition level of the opponents on this tour?
CAG did day the competition would increase with each game. The fisrt three went the way I expected them to go. I knew we could lose the last two, but I didn't expect the 30 point loss in game four. I figured it would be down to the wire game like game five. The funny thing is when our opponents in games 4 and 5 played each other during their pro season it was a really really close game. Ironically enough Temple lost by 31 Evreux. They are French pro team in the same league as Boulogne and Rouen. The next day they only lost by 2 to Boulogne in OT (team that beat us by 30).

spacerats

Scout Team
Nov 11, 2006
CAG did day the competition would increase with each game. The fisrt three went the way I expected them to go. I knew we could lose the last two, but I didn't expect the 30 point loss in game four. I figured it would be down to the wire game like game five. The funny thing is when our opponents in games 4 and 5 played each other during their pro season it was a really really close game. Ironically enough Temple lost by 31 Evreux. They are French pro team in the same league as Boulogne and Rouen. The next day they only lost by 2 to Boulogne in OT (team that beat us by 30).
Perhaps the style and the talent level took us by surprise in the 4th game and by the 5th game we were adjusted.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.