What Do Y'all Think About The New Sports Network Fox Sports 1

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I can see a Pac guy thinking no SEC team goes undefeated then Stanford or Oregon and OSU are undefeated. Then there's the possibility of an undefeated Big 12 team.

I don't see Louisville in the championship game under any circumstances. At least I hope not.
I would love to see Louisville in the title game. We'd absolutely destroy them. :)

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
if you stayed up lat the last couple of season to watch the west coast football teams, petro papadakis (one their football analysis guys) did color for a lot of those games. He speaks in such hyperbole about the greatness of USCW and the pac its enough to make anyone sick. I watched the college football preseason show on FS1, he picked Stanford and Ohio State in BCS... IF you don't pick an SEC team to win, that is ok (history is against you though) and if it's not alabama i don't get upset. But don't pic an SEC team in the championship game??? experts debate whether a 2 loss SEC team would get in over an undefeated louisville... he is just crazy and annoying.
What do you expect? That blow hard played at u$c. He is as annoying as Eddie George and his homerisim for all things O$U and the B10. If you watch Fox 1, then get ready for all Petro all the time on college football.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
It's a terrible channel. If their goal is to compete with ESPN, they have a long way to go. Any channel that would use Clay Travis has no credibility in my opinion. RTR

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i said earlier after the first day that nothing was close to ESPN. after having watched it, it's even farther away. I do enjoy some of the NFL coverage though. But this show on right now..crowd goes wild..worst i've seen in a while.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I can't stand Erin Andrews.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
Fun to look at, but man her voice is annoying as all get out.

It's a terrible channel. If their goal is to compete with ESPN, they have a long way to go. Any channel that would use Clay Travis has no credibility in my opinion. RTR
Yeah, huge mistake there. There's controversial figures like Finebaum, then there's guys that EVERYBODY hates like Clay Travis.

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
I can't stand Erin Andrews.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
She's terrible at her job. I watched her pre-gameday show on ESPN show a couple years ago and she stuttered and got names wrong the entire hour.

I watched about 5 minutes of the Regis show on FS1 today and I had to turn on the LLWS on ESPN to make sure sports actually existed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.