*** WR Cameron Sims Commits to Alabama ***

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Cameron Sims

http://247sports.com/Player/Cameron-Sims-21016

When Ermon Lane committed to Florida earlier in the week (which was kind of expected), that converted Cameron Sims offer to commitable, he checked out T-Town the last few days to help solidify his decision, and is announcing he is rolling with the tide on August 24th.

We seem to be recruiting a lot of taller WR's lately with good speed (4.5-4.6 40 yard dashes, like Faulkins and Foster).

Looks like there will be approx 7 spots left after the pick-up. Lot could happen, but my prediction,

1) Cameron
2) Fournette
3) Carter
4) Hand
5) Humphrey
6) A safety
7) And one more diamond in the rough, TE Luatua, or OG Damien Mama

If/when Bama beats A&M, the Tide should keep rolling, and the big names will be riding that wave.

Sims committing on the 24th is a great sign for all of the other LA boys that were on the trip this weekend. They were all probably blown away by the new facilities.

Last edited:

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Re: Say hello to the next Tide Commit.......

I hope you're correct in your prediction. Note that Ole Miss is still involved.

Cameron Sims

When Ermon Lane committed to Florida earlier in the week (which was kind of expected), that converted Cameron Sims offer to commitable, he checked out T-Town the last few days to help solidify his decision, and is announcing he is rolling with the tide on August 24th.

We seem to be recruiting a lot of taller WR's lately with good speed (4.5-4.6 40 yard dashes, like Faulkins and Foster).

Looks like there will be approx 7 spots left after the pick-up. Lot could happen, but my prediction,

1) Cameron
2) Fournette
3) Carter
4) Hand
5) Humphrey
6) A safety

If/when Bama beats A&M, the Tide should keep rolling, and the big names will be riding that wave.

Sims committing on the 24th is a great sign for all of the other LA boys that were on the trip this weekend. They were all probably blown away by the new facilities.
That would be great if it were to happen!

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

So you must be thinking Ronnie Clark to AU........?

Probably so!:cool:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Cameron Sims

1) Cameron
2) Fournette
3) Carter
4) Hand
5) Humphrey
6) A safety

I hope you are right on Sims. He has had a real good summer at camps and he is someone I have wanted for a while. Hopefully, he will be joined by the other LA boys.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

Good to see us take a big receiver in this class. I know we are deep for the next year or so, but we will be losing quite a few of our most talented receivers by 2015. Will be a good pickup assuming it works out.

AmeliaGayle

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 29, 2012
Mobile, AL

It looks like recruiting people are starting to get on board Sims to Bama. 247Sports' Crystal Ball forecast is up to 85% Bama which is about a 15% upswing in the last week.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

I wonder what Ole Miss has planned for Sims's recruitment tonight and tomorrow? Would love to be able to listen in on their last conversation -- before he commits to Bama!

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Why is there a barn ad in the middle of the page? :eek:

WsN

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 15, 2013

I wonder what Ole Miss has planned for Sims's recruitment tonight and tomorrow? Would love to be able to listen in on their last conversation -- before he commits to Bama!
I do apologize if this was posted earlier, but does your comment mean that Sims's is visiting Ole Miss today? If that is the case, make you wonder if he's a lock to Bama if Ole Sis is getting the last pitch.

I do apologize if this was posted earlier, but does your comment mean that Sims's is visiting Ole Miss today? If that is the case, make you wonder if he's a lock to Bama if Ole Sis is getting the last pitch.
Think he comes to Bama and it starts the domino effect they've we've been talking/hearing about.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Is that a serious question? Everyone knows Ole Miss only has one recruiting pitch lately.

"How much money will it take to get you to come to Ole Miss?"

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

My reference was to my opinion that Ole Miss goes all out to get him at the end. Lotsa smoke around OM recruiting recently. I know nothing of a visit at all.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.