Any news on Stadium??

BamaDynasty

Scout Team
May 9, 2003
Smyrna,GA,USA
I'm here in Atlanta and haven't been to T Town since the A&M Hoops game. Are there any further developments on the renovation/new stadium? I have seen tweeted pics of the new Patterson Champions plaza behind right field- looks nice.

BamaBriar

Scout Team
Mar 24, 2011
Coach Battle discussed the new stadium during Hey Coach tonight. Said it will be presented to the Board in September.

BamaDynasty

Scout Team
May 9, 2003
Smyrna,GA,USA
Glad to hear the wheels are in motion. Long overdue and should be a beautiful addition to campus. Much like the School of Nursing as you enter campus on that end of Univ. I thought last year's team almost "over" achieved and my gut tells me Gaspard will get to feel the benefits of the new stadium before true pressure is put on him. Hope we can remain in the upper half of the SEC in the meantime.

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Glad to hear the wheels are in motion. Long overdue and should be a beautiful addition to campus. Much like the School of Nursing as you enter campus on that end of Univ. I thought last year's team almost "over" achieved and my gut tells me Gaspard will get to feel the benefits of the new stadium before true pressure is put on him. Hope we can remain in the upper half of the SEC in the meantime.
Well put. He is playing 5 card stud with only 4 cards atm...some might even say 3 :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.