How sad, this board has died

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Yeah. Was thinking the same thing the other day when i noticed there hasn't been a new post since 7/4. People just don't post new topics for some reason. I'm guilty myself, but i wish people would at least post game day menu threads over here...

Last edited:

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
This board starting dying quite a while before Bayou left us. I think it started when the board got split in to 2 diffrent boards. The recipe board and the Grilling and chilling board. It got confusing.. and stymied discussion in my opinion.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Well there were probably less than 20 regulars participating to begin with. So i can agree with the fact that 2 boards helped do in. Not enough people to go around.

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
This board starting dying quite a while before Bayou left us. I think it started when the board got split in to 2 diffrent boards. The recipe board and the Grilling and chilling board. It got confusing.. and stymied discussion in my opinion.
I'm afraid I must agree with your post Bamafan -- I even found it confusing! It was much easier to simply post everything on one board. I also miss the "game day" posts as well (and I REALLY miss Bayou). :(

We can certainly revitalize this board, but we need some participation from others. Seems to be the same handful posting each time.

FAYETTE4BAMA

1st Team
May 15, 2003
I'm still here my Crimson Brethren and the fairer fans, too. ;-)~ I check in regularly and was doing just that in hopes of the game being so close having stirred up some foodie talk and action for this board. R.I.P. Bayou

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
FYI I sent a PM to Brett. He said he would investigate the logistics of merging the 2 forums. Not sure if that means it is possible though....

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.