Elderly WWII vet beaten to death by two black punks

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Apparently.

FYI I'm white, but sometimes I'm just embarrassed that I'm from the South.

One of the kids was still white. I don't care what blog you link. FYI you still seem to be lumping large parts of the black community together. Maybe WMack can help out with this, but i get the feeling that large parts of the black community are getting tired of people playing the race card all the time.

And what gives you that "feeling"? Is it the graveyard silence from the black community every time the race card gets pulled? I mean really. What evidence have you've seen that the black community gives two craps about it? Every time a situation presents itself all I see are large groups of blacks protesting in the streets all across America as in the Trayvon Martin case.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
This is far less about race than it is about the general degradation of the moral compass in our society.
Well unfortunately this country (our media especially) doesn't want to address that, nor do they want to address color in a black on white crime. They are much more interested in letting our society know when it is a white on black crime and making it front and center for months. And our president follows suit. How up in arms he gets when a white person or excuse me, "white hispanic" kills a black. But is graveyard silent when it is a black on white crimes.

Shoeless

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
This is far less about race than it is about the general degradation of the moral compass in our society.
It is about both. Our society is a racial powder keg. These incidents will not be separated as anything but black on white or white on black crime. And I predict that as more get reported in the media it will only excite and entice the lunatic fringe.

Well unfortunately this country (our media especially) doesn't want to address that, nor do they want to address color in a black on white crime. They are much more interested in letting our society know when it is a white on black crime and making it front and center for months. And our president follows suit. How up in arms he gets when a white person or excuse me, "white hispanic" kills a black. But is graveyard silent when it is a black on white crimes.
Because that's what the media shows. And you're right we should be up in arms about a killing no matter what the race. I know I am, but my words no matter how correct/true they are falls on deaf ears but race baiters like the Sharptons or Jacksons can come along and say two words that don't make sense and everyone gets behind them. Then they get paid for it on top of everything.

Sickening...

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
The lunatic fringe is the most dangerous part of any society. I know people that never own guns is all over it now because of the mind set that has been set by our government. A scared society is a powder keg that is preparing to get lit. My oldest son is a liberal. To my surprise He came home tonight showing me a pistol that He has just bought. He wants me to show Him how to load and shoot the gun. I had to ask him what change his view on guns and why did He buy one. He said with everything on the news and all He thought He would be more safe if He had a gun. This just goes to show that there is hope for anyone.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
The lunatic fringe is the most dangerous part of any society. I know people that never own guns is all over it now because of the mind set that has been set by our government. A scared society is a powder keg that is preparing to get lit. My oldest son is a liberal. To my surprise He came home tonight showing me a pistol that He has just bought. He wants me to show Him how to load and shoot the gun. I had to ask him what change his view on guns and why did He buy one. He said with everything on the news and all He thought He would be more safe if He had a gun. This just goes to show that there is hope for anyone.

I own a lot of guns but never have carried one with me in my vehicle. But I'm thinking about starting to carry my .45 with me in my truck and am seriously thinking about getting my C&C permit.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Because that's what the media shows. And you're right we should be up in arms about a killing no matter what the race. I know I am, but my words no matter how correct/true they are falls on deaf ears but race baiters like the Sharptons or Jacksons can come along and say two words that don't make sense and everyone gets behind them. Then they get paid for it on top of everything.

Sickening...
My biggest fear is the race baiting idiots on the fringe of one side is going to awaken the idiots on the fringe of the other side and we're going to have us an old fashion civil war. Because don't think for one second there aren't the white fringe idiots just waiting to resume the civil war and make sure the "South rises again".

I don't want that...

My biggest fear is the race baiting idiots on the fringe of one side is going to awaken the idiots on the fringe of the other side and we're going to have us an old fashion civil war. Because don't think for one second there aren't the white fringe idiots just waiting to resume the civil war and make sure the "South rises again".

I don't want that...
That's what I'm afraid of. I truly am. Then it's open season on everybody.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
We ALL need to realize that the easiest way to rid our society of hate and racism in either direction is to infuse it with Christ. I know there are many here who are not believers and I respect your opinion and pray for your salvation every day. I know I will probably be flamed but I truly believe He is the answer. Please keep in mind I didn't say religion, I said Christ. Sorry if I offend any that is just my view, and of that I will NEVER be ashamed.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Whether people realize it or not, it's not race that really separates people. It is culture and to an extent economics.

I get along with Southerners of all races. I get along with middle class people and simple poor folks, in general. But I've found that I dislike really wealthy people and really poor, ignorant people. Race is not a factor. Common life experiences are what bind people.

Whether people realize it or not, it's not race that really separates people. It is culture and to an extent economics.

I get along with Southerners of all races. I get along with middle class people and simple poor folks, in general. But I've found that I dislike really wealthy people and really poor, ignorant people. Race is not a factor. Common life experiences are what bind people.
I want to agree with you so badly, because get along with everyone as well. You have a point. I see/saw what goes/went on behind closed doors, though, at least through my experience.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.