where to hear Eli Gold -Bama broadcasts

muckraker

Jan 16, 2007
I live in Texas, so I have no local radio access to listen to Eli Gold during Alabama games.
Is there any way to listen to him on the internet?

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I'm in Canada, Muck, and listen on TideTV, which you can access via RollTide.com

I believe I pay a monthly amount to access "Premium" events, such as Bama games...

Hope this helps...

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
I live in Texas, so I have no local radio access to listen to Eli Gold during Alabama games.
Is there any way to listen to him on the internet?
One of the best bargains to me is Tide TV (at Rolltide.com). It cost $120 per year. For that you get tons of player interviews, Saban press conferences most of the time live along with all other Bama Coaches news conferences, Eli Gold during the Alabama games, and much much more. I highly recommend.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
JOX blocks it so don't even try, I downloaded the BAMA app it's red in just says Bama, they will list 10 stations, I usually pick up one out of TN, ironic as much as I hate 10rc but hey, it works.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
wasn't there something recently emailed out or advertised with a reduced price for tide tv? just curious, as i thought i saw it listed somewhere. i'm thinking about doing this as afn shows whatever football games it deems most people would want to watch. sometimes they pick well, so very often, they don't

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
wasn't there something recently emailed out or advertised with a reduced price for tide tv? just curious, as i thought i saw it listed somewhere. i'm thinking about doing this as afn shows whatever football games it deems most people would want to watch. sometimes they pick well, so very often, they don't
Just went to site. http://www.rolltide.com/allaccess/

Lists price as 10/mo or $120/yr

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Is the app still offered? I will be traveling and am trying to find the best way to listen on Gameday.
i have used an app called tunein radio on the ipad before. i was able to listen to eli in dubai. going through the app, i had several options for stations. that was in 2011 though, so i am not sure.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
One of the best bargains to me is Tide TV (at Rolltide.com). It cost $120 per year. For that you get tons of player interviews, Saban press conferences most of the time live along with all other Bama Coaches news conferences, Eli Gold during the Alabama games, and much much more. I highly recommend.
Can you listen to Tidetv on your iPhone?

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
With a subscription to Tide TV, do you get the audio without the delay? I'm still trying to figure out how to listen to Eli and watch live TV. My brain won't let me use an audio with the delay.:smile:

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Is the app still offered? I will be traveling and am trying to find the best way to listen on Gameday.
It's called Alabama Football Live now by JJARC. Shows a red helmet now. It has like 9 stations loaded, not all work so you will just need to try each one. It worked for me last year.

good luck & RTR!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
With a subscription to Tide TV, do you get the audio without the delay? I'm still trying to figure out how to listen to Eli and watch live TV. My brain won't let me use an audio with the delay.:smile:
If the audio that you prefer is delayed, pause the game on your TV until they are in sync. This, of course, assumes you have a DVR.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.