More Bizarre News on former player Eddie Williams

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Former Alabama football star 'admits having sex with his former teacher who wanted his baby'
Eddie Williams, 20, 'had sex with Karissa Wesley about 10 times'
Williams was kicked off the Alabama squad earlier this year after being accused of taking part in a robbery on campus
Wesley has strenuously denied the affair

Link below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-having-sex-ex-teacher-Karissa-Wesley.html

Mack's comment: I'm torn....the parent in me is appalled...disgusted even... But the testosterone drive teen in me is wondering where these teachers were when I was in school

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
A couple of things from the article-
1) He was not a "star" on the football team. Promising player? Yes, but not a star.
2) Like someone else said, she is as good as gone, assuming there isnt some kind of statue of limitations on this. Who does this? (no pun intended :))
3) On a random note, since when did the Daily Mail out of the UK start covering college football? This is the second or third story Ive seen this summer about CFB from that publication.

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham
So has there actually been any evidence found that supports the claim or is it just the conflicting word of these former students(after Eddie denied the allegation twice before)? The articles failed to mention any related to this specific case.

It seems she's in hot water over her relationship with the football coach, though.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Former Alabama football star 'admits having sex with his former teacher who wanted his baby'
Eddie Williams, 20, 'had sex with Karissa Wesley about 10 times'
Williams was kicked off the Alabama squad earlier this year after being accused of taking part in a robbery on campus
Wesley has strenuously denied the affair

Link below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-having-sex-ex-teacher-Karissa-Wesley.html

Mack's comment: I'm torn....the parent in me is appalled...disgusted even... But the testosterone drive teen in me is wondering where these teachers were when I was in school
Unfortunately, there have been many around at least since the '60s, (I'm sure from the beginning of public education, but I know from the 60s when I was in school - it just was not regarded as a "problem" at that time, at least by the boys). Often with boys who are as young as 13 or 14.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Everyone didn't have a teacher like that? Mine was hotter than Eddie's though...
And she was a secretary, and we never actually did anything (fate intervened).

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
'I'm Shocked... Shocked, I say...'

Actually, I'm beyond being shocked or surprised by any of that group.
... We have not heard the last of them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.