Rcruiting Prospects Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Re: Recruiting Prospects Updated

Same with me. I want this kid badly. This might not mean anything, but I took a look at Cam's Twitter and I didn't realize that Les Miles was following him.
He started following his two recruiters from BAMA last night. My sources still say BAMA. Also, The reaction from LSwho country is epic. Mini Update:Viane Talamaivao is recruiting Damien Mama & John Smith to join him in Tuscaloosa. RTR I added this to show he is solid. Some where questioning if he was.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012

He started following his two recruiters from BAMA last night. My sources still say BAMA. Also, The reaction from LSwho country is epic. Mini Update:Viane Talamaivao is recruiting Damien Mama & John Smith to join him in Tuscaloosa. RTR I added this to show he is solid. Some where questioning if he was.
That's great! Was nervous for a split second. If we get Cam, do you think that he could wind up starting at LT if Cyrus leaves for the NFL?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

That's great! Was nervous for a split second. If we get Cam, do you think that he could wind up starting at LT if Cyrus leaves for the NFL?
It would be easy to say yes ,but the staff took Juco's and Grant Hill has been impressing in pratices and camp. So, he will have to get better and work to earn it. Just the way we like it.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

What is really nice is they will all be here together along with T Luatua for the LSU game.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Saw on another site where supposedly Cam Robinson's mother texted Frank Wilson to basically thank you for recruiting my son respectfully ,but to please stop contacting him.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Saw on another site where supposedly Cam Robinson's mother texted Frank Wilson to basically thank you for recruiting my son respectfully ,but to please stop contacting him.
I assume (and hoping) that Frank Wilson is a LSU asst coach.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

If this is true....then go ahead and put Cam in our basket.

Thats either really good news or a very good rumor. ;)

...all I want for christmas now is Fournette, Hand, Humphrey, and Carter...and maybe a suprise or two

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

If this is true....then go ahead and put Cam in our basket.

Thats either really good news or a very good rumor. ;)

...all I want for christmas now is Fournette, Hand, Humphrey, and Carter...and maybe a suprise or two
You need to make your christmas list harder :cool: on TideFans.com

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

Just a reminder for everyone, tonight Hoover plays on ESPNU so if you want to watch Marlon Humphrey here's your chance

Drifter

3rd Team
Mar 10, 2010

From what I hear, Hoover won't be bad, but the Propst team is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.