Rcruiting Prospects Updated

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Recruiting Prospects Updated

(Please no juvenile stuff in this thread. Also, This is all IMO so take it for just that.)
If any of you haven't watched this News9.com Videos - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |
Do your self a favor and watch Cornwell throw a 50 yard bomb while rolling to his right and it is on a rope. That is why I say he is the #1 QB in the nation.
2015 Qb Commit Ricky Town reiterated that he is 100% committed. Again this was a huge commitment on all accounts and shows our recruiting strength.
Rb's 2014
I still say we have a better shot at LF than anyone is giving us credit for and it shows when he showed up for the scrimmage last week.
Flowers our commitment is being talked about in the same breath as yeldon. That is saying alot about him and his potential.
Wr 2014 Sims is likely to commit tomorrow. and defiantly will help with robinson and H.jones from La. Will have more on them in a minute.
Dupree is still an intriguing prospect that I think we will become more and more involved as the process continues and be a major player down the stretch.
2014 OL
Cam Robinson IMO we lead and have lead for the majority of this year. He made our scrimmage this past weekend and seems to be recruiting others in a way. He will be an EE. Also, he is really good friends with Cornwell, and WR Sims. He is a huge priority because Cryus will go top 3 in the april draft next year.
2014 DL
Elam from KY IMO is like Nix from ND and would be a monster in our system as a NG. (Imagine Him, Robinson, and Fanning on the same line together in two years. ) I think it comes down to wether he wants to win championships or stay home and hope to build a winner with UK.
2015 DL
Payne- The #1 DT is a huge bama lean and I wouldn't be surprised if he committed before the end of the year.
2014 LB
Hand & LC- Like I said previously they have talked about playing together at bama. And I could see them coming here and making a big difference in our pass rush.
Miller from SC is a guy we will look back on in about two years and say dang. Also, I predict he will shoot up the rankings yet again by the end of the season and make 5 stars.
McMillan - IMO if we have room which I think we will. Will end up at bama. OSU will prove to be too far.
2014 DB
Yes we have Humphery obviously, IMO is the best CB propect in years.
Brown from texas is still on the board, LSU is sweating his sister having second thoughts about going to LSU.
Tabor will come down to U, UM, and UF IMO really us and UM.
Hootie- Imo he is in love the idea of playing for Saban and we could get him if we really push.
Ath- Hall- Is a matter of time before he commits to bama imo.
Clark- will not be deciding any time soon he says and that could be good or bad. Don't miss the train.
I will be gone all next weekend to the game and flying to California on Labor Day for some training so don't expect any more updates until October at the earliest and as always RTR.

Last edited:

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
(Please no juvenile stuff in this thread. Also, This is all IMO so take it for just that.)
If any of you haven't watched this News9.com Videos - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |
Do your self a favor and watch Cornwell throw a 50 yard bomb while rolling to his right and it is on a rope. That is why I say he is the #1 QB in the nation.
2015 Qb Commit Ricky Town reiterated that he is 100% committed. Again this was a huge commitment on all accounts and shows our recruiting strength.
Rb's 2014
I still say we have a better shot at LF than anyone is giving us credit for and it shows when he showed up for the scrimmage last week.
Flowers our commitment is being talked about in the same breath as yeldon. That is saying alot about him and his potential.
Wr 2014 Sims is likely to commit tomorrow. and defiantly will help with robinson and H.jones from La. Will have more on them in a minute.
Dupree is still an intriguing prospect that I think we will become more and more involved as the process continues and be a major player down the stretch.
2014 OL
Cam Robinson IMO we lead and have lead for the majority of this year. He made our scrimmage this past weekend and seems to be recruiting others in a way. He will be an EE. Also, he is really good friends with Cornwell, and WR Sims. He is a huge priority because Cryus will go top 3 in the april draft next year.
2014 DL
Elam from KY IMO is like Nix from ND and would be a monster in our system as a NG. (Imagine Him, Robinson, and Fanning on the same line together in two years. ) I think it comes down to wether he wants to win championships or stay home and hope to build a winner with UK.
2015 DL
Payne- The #1 DT is a huge bama lean and I wouldn't be surprised if he committed before the end of the year.
2014 LB
Hand & LC- Like I said previously they have talked about playing together at bama. And I could see them coming here and making a big difference in our pass rush.
Miller from SC is a guy we will look back on in about two years and say dang. Also, I predict he will shoot up the rankings yet again by the end of the season and make 5 stars.
McMillan - IMO if we have room which I think we will. Will end up at bama. OSU will prove to be too far.
2014 DB
Yes we have Humphery obviously, IMO is the best CB propect in years.
Brown from texas is still on the board, LSU is sweating his sister having second thoughts about going to LSU.
Tabor will come down to U, UM, and UF IMO really us and UM.
Hootie- Imo he is in love the idea of playing for Saban and we could get him if we really push.
Ath- Hall- Is a matter of time before he commits to bama imo.
Clark- will not be deciding any time soon he says and that could be good or bad. Don't miss the train.
I will be gone all next weekend to the game and flying to California on Labor Day for some training so don't expect any more updates until October at the earliest and as always RTR.
Awesome reading!!! Thanks man and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! :)

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
I hope you're right about Payne. He looks dominate and the fact that he'll more than likely go UA or AU would be even better if UA can get him. Who do you think UA fills these last 7 to 8 spots with then?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I hope you're right about Payne. He looks dominate and the fact that he'll more than likely go UA or AU would be even better if UA can get him. Who do you think UA fills these last 7 to 8 spots with then?
I think we lose a couple of guys and no I willn't speculate on names or anything else. But, I think we have ten spots left and we will be very very impressed about who fills those spots.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Re: Recruiting Prospects Updated

Cecil Hurt reporting that Cam Robinson has said he'll announce this Friday. Wouldn't mind him putting on a hat with an :BigA: on it.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Thought I would give another update considering some news today.
#1 recruit Cameron Robinson will be announcing this Friday and will give the time and place tomorrow.(What I'm hearing right now is BAMA)This goes without saying is huge very very huge for multiple reasons. #1 we get our LT for the future and not just an adequate LT but the best in his respected class. #2 he will help recruit other Pelican state recruits. Especially two recruits in Leonard Fournette , & Laurence Jones. We need to thank a few guys for this, David Cornwell, Cameron Sims,Billy Napier, & last but not least Mario Cristobal.

Da'Shawn Hand
has set up his visit schedules and to me it defiantly favors BAMA. He is making his decision on November 14th. He visits us on Nov 9 for the LSU game and that game speaks for its self. While most assume UM is leading , I don't believe this to be the case and think he has a business attitude approach and that is what Coach Saban loves and why IMO BAMA is the place for him and why I'm saying he will pick BAMA as things stand right now.

Lorenzo Carter
I already know people think he isn't worthy because of a bad game ,but the guy has things that can't be taught. 6'6" 230 4.60 40 yard dash, & a 40 inch Vertical. He is still raw in Hubbard way but more developed to this point and a higher ceiling. He is like Karma this year IMO. He plays with the media. I think he ends up at Bama ,but will have to wait until atleast January or more likely NSD.

Myles Garrett
is a guy that has been coming on recently for us and some people are saying we are more in than previously thought .

That's all for now guys RTR

Last edited:

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

Thank you jam for sending me nighty-night counting scholarsheeps (but not counting them before they hatch/commit, only dreaming of it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.