Don't wear blue to Urban's practice

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The pro scouts should send Urban a message...the next practice all of them should show up wearing blue shirts. Tell Urban, "We are all staying or all leaving, but we aren't changing shirts. It's your call chump."

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Urban calls himself ridiculous:

(These are quotes from when he quit at Florida the first time)

COACH URBAN MEYER: A very emotional day, not knowing that crack is still there. I don’t know that door is still there. But what I didn’t want to have happen, and I made this clear to Jeremy, if I am able to go coach, I want to coach at one place, the University of Florida. It would be a travesty, it would be ridiculous to all of a sudden come back and get the feeling back, get the health back, feel good again and then all of a sudden go throw some other colors on my shirt and go coach. I don’t want to do that. I have too much love for this University and these players and for what we’ve built.
http://www.gatorcountry.com/florida-gators-football/quotes_from_meyer_press_conference/

He's gone from saying I'll always be a Gator, to banning blue shirts at his practices. Good grief.

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
It's my understanding that CNS all but rolls out the red carpet for scouts. Which is without a doubt a benefit to the players.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.