Va Tech's starting offensive line

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Ha, ok. I figured you were attempting to post something relevant, thanks for the clarification.
I think what I posted is as relevant as most of what we all tend to post. (A) We've started a freshman and played a freshman at left tackle in the recent past and the fact we've played and had great contributions from numerous other freshman recently means the fact they're playing a freshman LT not a big a deal as it would be maybe a few years ago. (B) I went on to point out that I didn't see any experience in their Oline overall, which seems to be true.

Basically I'm not in the mood for cheap shots from a fellow Bama supporter and forum member be they an administrator or regular member.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I think what I posted is as relevant as most of what we all tend to post. (A) We've started a freshman and played a freshman at left tackle in the recent past and the fact we've played and had great contributions from numerous other freshman recently means the fact they're playing a freshman LT not a big a deal as it would be maybe a few years ago. (B) I went on to point out that I didn't see any experience in their Oline overall, which seems to be true.
Fair enough. I guess we'll agree to disagree regarding it's relevance.

Basically I'm not in the mood for cheap shots from a fellow Bama supporter and forum member be they an administrator or regular member.
Bah, get over it, it was a joke.

#kissnandmakeup

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
It's fun to have an opening game against a coach and team that you can respect.

That's not to say I don't enjoy beating a team or coach I don't like, but it's more of a positive way to kick off the season.

We'll get to the grudge games before too long.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
For all the hoopla about us starting three new players on our line little has been discussed about their oline. Thanks for the information. It seems like many media outlets are hoping that our oline's lack of experience will lead to our demise. While that might happen our guys bash heads against one of the best defenses in the nation every year in practice and I suspect they will enjoy going against a different defense even if Vtechs is supposedly one of their strengths. I also expect our defense to hold strong against their sub par oline. We shall see...

92Bama

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 27, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Their offensive line has the following number of starts:
LT - 0
LG -10 (at center)
C - 5 (at guard)
RG - 21 (at center)
RT - 0 ---- 22 plays (mostly PATs)

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Their offensive line has the following number of starts:
LT - 0
LG -10 (at center)
C - 5 (at guard)
RG - 21 (at center)
RT - 0 ---- 22 plays (mostly PATs)
Anybody know about how many total plays compared to outs? Our OL reserves got a lot of playing time last year.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007

Ouch!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.