What will be Bamas' first play on offense?

Bama's 1st play on offense

• run play

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • pass play

Votes: 36 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Inside zone handoff, Yeldon following Steen, more or less. Short gain. Let them bang noggins a few times before we try anything too fancy.

(Note: I'm assuming just a standard first down after a touch back or decent punt.)

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
100% depends on where we start.

If we are on defense first...and end up with good field position...I could see us passing on first down.

If we are on defense first...and do not have good field position...we will run the ball.

If we get the ball first at our 25...I say there is a 50/50 chance we either run or do the check down pass to Yeldon.

With the game indoors...I do not see us returning an opening kickoff...as VT should be able to kick it through the end zone.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I don't know what the play is called, but my prediction is AJ to Norwood on that sideline route that he (Norwood) has run quite a few times with great success.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I say A.J. heaves the bomb to Coop.....who proceeds to score first play of the game.

:)
I like how you think, but I think AJ will be handing it off to TJ for a nice gainer off C Kouandjio. Or, we might get to see Kelly and Steen open a gap for a run up the middle. Either way, it's going to be a long night for VT.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.