Jess N previews appreciation thread

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Doesn't seem adequate to thank you for all your work on any single preview thread, so here is one for all of them.

As a whole, as well-thought-out as anything I have read this season . . National media included. The body of work in these looks into the future is outstanding.

Thanks, Jess.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
He always comes through for us even though I occasionally disagree with him, and it usually turns out that I was wrong. Thanks for your tireless efforts Jess. Roll Tide.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I learned more from the stain than I did the paper....no, wait, that's not right.

Seriously, I haven't read better, more in-depth, well-reasoned, intricately researched and explored, and informative articles anywhere - and I do mean anywhere - on the subject of college football and especially the sec and most especially Alabama.

Thanks, Jess. You do an awesome job and we appreciate what you do more than you know.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Certainly appreciate Jess sharing with us here, but I'm extending that to include his participation on the Bryant Museum podcasts. Wouldn't miss them.

Thanks Jess, for allowing the Tide family to benefit from all your hard work.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I always take time to read each and every article Jess authors. I've yet to find ANYONE who can nail it like he does.

A simple "Thanks" doesn't seem sufficient but I really do appreciate the talent and effort.

RTR!!!

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
Thanks Jess. Your analysis are becoming world renown. Last season (I think it was after the LSU game), my wife came to me and said "Did you read JessN post game wrapup?" I about spit up my coffee. This is the same woman who probably attended 2 football games while she was a student at 'Bama.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Jess's articles and previews are hands down the best on the net. I just read the Bama-VT preview and was yet again impressed at how thorough and informational it was. Most other sports writers just seem to spit out a few starters' names and a score, but Jess goes all the way to the walk-ons and gives us the reasons WHY so-and-so may happen.

Thanks for all you do Jess!

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Yep. Big thanks to Jess for his articles. They are the best SEC previews each week out there IMHO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.