Tennessee Commitment Jalen Hurd Out for Season (Torn Shoulder Labrum)

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Re: vols commit, Jalen Hurd, out for season

Certainly hate to hear the news, but the upside is that the labrum tear is in his shoulder, so this shouldn't be anything that effects him long-term.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Certainly hate to hear the news, but the upside is that the labrum tear is in his shoulder, so this shouldn't be anything that effects him long-term.
That's a tricky thing though for a Rb of his Height. I say that because he goes shoulder first into contact , so it could be a reoccurring problem. I understand it's not a knee or ankle ,but still not good. Also, Not the first time he has had this injury.

Last edited:

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
Although his ranking is for offense, I watched him last week on defense, and he brought the wood on his tackles. Probably where the injury occurred. There's some good talent here in the Nashville area this year.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

That's a tricky thing though for a Rb of his Height. I say that because he goes shoulder first into contact , so it could be a reoccurring problem. I understand it's not a knee or ankle ,but still not good. Also, Not the first time he has had this injury.
thats more concerning...hopefully he recovers from it....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.