Watching the game in Panama City Beach

Al Becker

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2011
Trussville, Al.
There is a little place that promoted itself as a Bama Bar/restaurant in years past. I haven't been since I am at the games, but mu sister has been and said that it was great and the food was good as well. I think it is call the Sand Dollar or something like that. It is located at the "Y". It is at the end of HWY 79 across from Dominos just before you reach Front Beach Road. Have fun and Roll Tide!

CraigMack

1st Team
Jul 13, 2000
Chelsea, AL
There is a little place that promoted itself as a Bama Bar/restaurant in years past. I haven't been since I am at the games, but mu sister has been and said that it was great and the food was good as well. I think it is call the Sand Dollar or something like that. It is located at the "Y". It is at the end of HWY 79 across from Dominos just before you reach Front Beach Road. Have fun and Roll Tide!
It's The Sandbar, and yes it is a great place to watch the game. They always have the sound for the Bama game on and have a lot of TV's with good views everywhere...food is usually pretty good as well. That's usually my go to place for games if I'm down there.

Shade's down at 98 and 30A intersection is pretty good place to watch games as well if you are down that way.

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
We stayed at the Sandpiper-Beacon last year on Labor Day weekend and I watched the Michigan game at the Tiki Bar there. Pretty cool and always Bama fans nearly anywhere at PCB.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.