Who all that visits the Recruiting board is going to the game?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Im leaving for Atlanta around 4 central. Im in section 350 for the game tomorrow as well if any of you are there. As always RTR/.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I'd love to be there, but I guess I'll have to settle for 60" of HD plasma goodness and all the fancy beer I can buy in Asheville tomorrow morning. I think I'll be alright.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Heading over in the morning as it is a day trip for us; sections 121 and 314. Counting on CNS and the boys to once again contribute good times in the ATL to my birthday weekend.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Section 118 tomorrow, can't wait. We're at the Omni hotel now. Saw the team loading up to go somewhere (movie?) earlier. That was a serious group of young men.
Saw several Hokie fans out and about. They are a quiet bunch - seem resigned to what is likely to happen tomorrow.
As mentioned, Dragon Con (sp) is in town. I have never seen so many nerds in one place before. Thousands dressed as characters wandering about. One fellow did actually look like Tonto, though. He'll probably be the only guy to get lucky tonight. Mostly zombies and space suits. Lots of fairy looking characters.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Section 112 for me. Can't wait! Worked the team flight in today and loved every minute of it. Great group of young men. :BigA:

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Better yet, how do I sneak on the next flight? And no, I'm not that interested in meeting the team.

Uhh, I just enjoy flying?? :blush:
I've been trying to figure out a way to get my kids on there as well. So what's another body or two??? ;)

I ran into Barrett Jones and Carson Tinker at the game Sat. Thank goodness my daughter was with me, so I got to introduce her to them. She was on top of the world. I forget what a privilege I have sometimes in getting to see them as I do.

Just fyi.... it's crazy busy for a short amount of time while they're on the airplane. They all come on at once and lots going on. That said I was looking fwd to seeing our new guys and future stars. I recognized Rueben Foster, Dee Liner and Robert Foster right away. Saw Tyren Jones at the game. Somehow I missed OJ Howard, Tennpenny, Derrick Henry and Leon Brown on the flight. Have no idea how I missed Henry and Brown. They are HUGE!

I will be with them to A&M and back. I've never flown them after a loss and sure don't plan to start that anytime soon. :BigA:

Last edited:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I've been trying to figure out a way to get my kids on there as well. So what's another body or two??? ;)

I ran into Barrett Jones and Carson Tinker at the game Sat. Thank goodness my daughter was with me, so I got to introduce her to them. She was on top of the world. I forget what a privilege I have sometimes in getting to see them as I do.

Just fyi.... it's crazy busy for a short amount of time while they're on the airplane. They all come on at once and lots going on. That said I was looking fwd to seeing our new guys and future stars. I recognized Rueben Foster, Dee Liner and Robert Foster right away. Saw Tyren Jones at the game. Somehow I missed OJ Howard, Tennpenny, Derrick Henry and Leon Brown on the flight. Have no idea how I missed Henry and Brown. They are HUGE!

I will be with them to A&M and back. I've never flown them after a loss and sure don't plan to start that anytime soon. :BigA:
You are our OFFICIAL lucky charm!! I think we determined that last year, or was it the year before?! :)

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
It's pretty cool. :D

I'll tell you whatever I can if you have specific questions. Just ask away.
Thanks for the offer. i asked some Bama fans here what they wanted to know about the flight, so here goes, all in one place:
Is the seating configured for big men? What model plane is it, 737?
Who gets the exit rows? I assume Saban sits front left, anybody sit with him? Any press on the plane? What kind of snacks do they have (I realize last week was a short flight, but generally asking)?
Whew. Thanks again!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.