Who all that visits the Recruiting board is going to the game?

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Asheville that's right by where I live. I live in trussville until my deployment.
my brother is stationed in El Paso with the 82nd division, he's leaving sometime in December, where-to remains to be see.This will be number 6 for him. Crazy, I thought OhBama brought all the troops home, why are more being deployed?

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Thanks for the offer. i asked some Bama fans here what they wanted to know about the flight, so here goes, all in one place:
Is the seating configured for big men? What model plane is it, 737?
Who gets the exit rows? I assume Saban sits front left, anybody sit with him? Any press on the plane? What kind of snacks do they have (I realize last week was a short flight, but generally asking)?
Whew. Thanks again!
The team usually flies 757's but on occasion will use a 737. Just regular aircraft with no different seating configurations. No outside press when I've been with them. It's a family trip. :)

I can't go into details on what is served (competition factor), but I can tell you they're more than well fed on many times what is a 30-minute or so flight. There is really no way to describe how it's all possible, so I won't. Let's just say from wheels up to wheels down we flight attendants are booking it. I feel like I've played in a game by the time we are finished.

Saban and Ms. Terry are always in coach, always. He leaves first class for the seniors and other leadership. Apparently he was this way at LSU as well.

Hope that gives some insight into a day in the flight of Alabama. :BigA:

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
The team usually flies 757's but on occasion will use a 737. Just regular aircraft with no different seating configurations. No outside press when I've been with them. It's a family trip. :)

I can't go into details on what is served (competition factor), but I can tell you they're more than well fed on many times what is a 30-minute or so flight. There is really no way to describe how it's all possible, so I won't. Let's just say from wheels up to wheels down we flight attendants are booking it. I feel like I've played in a game by the time we are finished.

Saban and Ms. Terry are always in coach, always. He leaves first class for the seniors and other leadership. Apparently he was this way at LSU as well.

Hope that gives some insight into a day in the flight of Alabama. :BigA:
Very informative, your Bama and Tidefans friends thank you. It's great for you to share your unique perspective! Does not surprise me that Saban lets players have the first class seats.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.