****Bama vs. VaTech Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Hey Earle what're you doing up at this hour?

I'm in Korea. What's your excuse!

RTR

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Also, I've just come back from a couple of weeks in CO, so I'm probably still on mountain time. However, I have German friends, admittedly rock musicians, who never seem to get into bed until 4:00 AM or later...

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Roger that.

Thanks for all y'all do on this site. From Iraq to Hawaii to Korea to Washington State, Tidefans has meant a lot.

Roll Tide. Everyone have a GREAT game day!

shottistyeti

Scout Team
Dec 10, 2006
I'm awake too. Can't entirely blame that on the lovely virus the kids brought home, but packed sinuses make for a long night. Even so, I'm very excited about tomorrow. IMO we're are living in the greatest era of Alabama football, and I'm gonna savor every moment.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I've had ribs in the smoker since 10. Cookin low and slow. I'll put the bird in the freezer after we clobber the gobbler tomorrow. I'll save it for Thanksgiving. Tide ROLLS 38-13

TexasTider

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 6, 2004
Hey, I'm in Taiwan. Had everything ready to roll then the slingbox in my brothers house crapped out. In a bit of a panic now. At least I have it set to record although I can't stand the idea of watching it recorded..looking forward to getting up at 5 am to see the game :-(

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Good morning, all. I would wish you luck, but you will not need it today. This one will be over at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.