****Bama vs. VaTech Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaPosaune

Oct 19, 2012
Roll. Tide. Roll. And we better hurry before VT loses anymore players to injury. Never seen so many starters go down - almost like they were breaking / spraining their own limbs to avoid having to let Bama break them.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Got the pork on the smoker and good friends coming over to watch the game. Hopefully in the second half we'll get to see a lot of the backups and get some younger players a little playing time.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I'm awake and starting the day in Athens, GA, my second favorite college town. Enjoyed visiting with a friend last night and will have a leisurely breakfast and coffee in just a bit. After that, we'll drive to the MARTA station and start the trek downtown. Looking forward to taking my youngest to her first game at the GA Dome to see the Tide roll all over some Hokie backside!

I hope y'all have a great game day. Don't eat or drink too much and, most importantly, don't "drunk post!!!"

Roll Tide Roll~~~

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Hey, I'm in Taiwan. Had everything ready to roll then the slingbox in my brothers house crapped out. In a bit of a panic now. At least I have it set to record although I can't stand the idea of watching it recorded..looking forward to getting up at 5 am to see the game :-(
Get your brother's username and password for his cable provider (AT&T, Comcast, Time Warner, etc) and go to watchespn.com. You'll also need a VPN but that's easy. Use the info your brother gave you and you'll be set to watch Bama live.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
RTR. Been up since 3:30 A.M. Not because I am nervous. I know if we lose it will be an upset, like it used to be when Bear was our HC. So ...... just up and going over my final pick 'ems and getting things in order so I can spend the day footballing. RTR

tambo410

1st Team
Nov 25, 2008
Fallston, MD
www.vrbo.com
Roll Tide form Corolla, NC today. Going to be lots of VT fans around, there always are around here, so me and the family will be wearing our gear to the beach and around town. I wonder if any Hokies will say hi? Either way I'm gonna give then a Roll Tide. Heading out now for some coffee and donuts for the kids, this is gonna be Great!

The Tide Rolls 42-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.