'Bama vs A&M at 2:30??

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Actually, it's very possible with today's technology.

All you need is a radio (or connected device) or radio app, if using a phone or similar, that will let you pause the radio feed so the TV can catch up.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant it's pretty much impossible for all the TV providers to sync up with the radio broadcast. There are way too many things going on in the background for every provider to be synced perfectly. The solution you mentioned does work well if you have the patience to get it synced.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Yeah, me too. Just couldn't help myself.

But I like Tessitore best. Rece, Palmer and Pollack are okay as well. Although Palmers voice is kinda the the male version of the whiny nasally Erin Andrews IMO.

RTR!!!
I can't listen to her. It makes my skin crawl when she says "Alabama". Now looking at her is a different story.

Last edited:

9jack9

Scout Team
Jan 14, 2007
United States
Unfortunately, that's pretty much impossible with today's technology. Everyone has DVR which is always going to be a few seconds behind because it's recording everything as it happens. There has to be a buffer. Plus, there's no way to guarantee all the providers are synced anyway.
FWIW, there's a program that can can help.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Ugh! Going to be in ATL for Sunday's Falcons/Rams game and will need somewhere FAMILY FRIENDLY to watch the game! Help!!
From 'Bama in Atlanta:

This year we have added more locations to make it easier to join us to watch the game! For our fans in the north and in the east, we are partnering with Summits Wayside Tavern at their location in Cumming, as well as their location in Snellville. We will continue to watch at Hudson Grille Midtown, but have also added Smith’s Olde Bar as another Midtown option. We have also added Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant as an option in Buckhead! Come out and help us cheer the Tide on all over Atlanta!

http://www.bamainatlanta.org/we-have-added-new-viewing-sites-for-the-2013-season/

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
What the .......

I assumed the game started at 7:00pm, but I just noticed the game starts at 2:30?
Is this definite?

I was planning on smoking a couple of pork butts for the game, but now, maybe hot dogs and hamburgers??
Yep, it's the inaugural CBS telecast of an SEC game. Gary Dickerson and "KnowWhutIMean" Verne Linguist won't have enough time to get tanked prior to broadcast. Gonna be hot.

Early forecast is 92 and a 10% chance of rain. Decent for Texas in September. On average, our first cold front of the fall is the 2nd week of September so this would line up with that.

Avg high is 92 and average low is 70 for 9/14.

It was 103 this past Saturday.
Boy is that hot. That plays right into their hands however, Bama is always conditioned.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Boy is that hot. That plays right into their hands however, Bama is always conditioned.
I dont think the heat helps/hurts us anymore than them. If Accuweather.com is correct with a breeze at 7MPH gusting to 17 MPH, 70% cloud cover and only 34% humidity, weather should be no factor on the field. Both teams have practiced in far worse all summer...

I dont think the heat helps/hurts us anymore than them. If Accuweather.com is correct with a breeze at 7MPH gusting to 17 MPH, 70% cloud cover and only 34% humidity, weather should be no factor on the field. Both teams have practiced in far worse all summer...
Well, game on then. Accuweather has been spot on almost every time Bama has these big games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.