Poll: Guess Week 2's Upsets - 2013

Which of these upsets will happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
For the purpose of this poll, an upset is defined only as a lower/unranked team defeating a higher ranked team in the AP Poll. You can pick as many as you'd like. If you think a different upset not listed will happen, let us know which. An (H) beside a team represents the home team.

The poll only allows for 13 choices, so not all Top 25 games are listed. I have tried to list the ones that I think will be the most competitive.

Sorry It's a bit late. The past few days have been pretty hectic for me.

Looks to be a really boring slate for this week in football with UGA vs USCe and Michigan vs ND being the only two interesting Top 25 matchups. They also happen to be my choices for upsets this week.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Still early in the season - not many games of interest. I will be pulling for Michigan (did I really just type that?) against ND and expect them to win. I will also be pulling for USCe. I would love to see them go undefeated leading up to the SECCG. I think that the loss to Clemson last week gutted the GA team, but we shall see.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I think Michigan over ND is the only really likely one to happen - SC should be able to run wild on UGA, whose run D picked up where it left off in the SECCG last year.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I think Michigan over ND is the only really likely one to happen - SC should be able to run wild on UGA, whose run D picked up where it left off in the SECCG last year.
That was my only pick as well. Georgia shocked me last week. I thought they would run all over Clemson.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
The only intriguing upset would be either BYU over UT (whom I voted for) or Wash. ST over USC. Georgia is favored over USCe and Michigan is favored over ND by Vegas...which is the real barometer of the better team (not the polls). Market forces trump politics every time.

BTW, I would go with both SCarolina +4 and Mich -3 if I were a betting man.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.