*** OT Cameron Robinson Commits to Alabama ***

Re: ***#1 Prospect OT Cameron Robinson commits to ....

LA is loaded this year and I expect most of the other to stay in-state. LSU could have top class this year.
Doubt it now. They needed him to do it. I remember reading an article about how LSU could have the top class, but they needed the right people to sign and Big Cam was one of them.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

Doubt it now. They needed him to do it. I remember reading an article about how LSU could have the top class, but they needed the right people to sign and Big Cam was one of them.
"What softens the blow in a major way is that LSU is still in line to land a handful of five-stars (T. Brown, H. Jones, S. Noil, M. Dupre, L. Fournette, C. Garrett, etc.). If they finish this class as expected, it could well be the No. 1 overall class. "- 247 writer Shea Dixon

"What softens the blow in a major way is that LSU is still in line to land a handful of five-stars (T. Brown, H. Jones, S. Noil, M. Dupre, L. Fournette, C. Garrett, etc.). If they finish this class as expected, it could well be the No. 1 overall class. "- 247 writer Shea Dixon
Could indeed, however we have our own five stars that we are in the hunt for as well.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

That would be a sick haul. Insane talent in LA.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

Welcome to the Capstone! Wanna suit up next weekend? ;)
uhhhhh...I believe that CyKo will be just fine at leaft tackle...and Cam Robinson is our next good 'un...

..now maybe a few games at right for a warm up?
;)

seriously, I believe that the guys we have currently will get it together...that was thier first game, and Va Tech has a solid defensive line, very experienced.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Roll Tide! Big time commit. If he keeps his focus and works hard, he's likely a 3 and out player.

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city

Could indeed, however we have our own five stars that we are in the hunt for as well.
I do agree with you cause we're in very good shape to land a few 5 stars too : L. Carter, M. Humphrey, M. Elam, D. Hand

......and maybe Hootie Jones, R. Mac Millan, L. Fournette

If we don't finish with the best recruiting class, we'll be close !

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu

Great to see this! Roll Tide!

I do agree with you cause we're in very good shape to land a few 5 stars too : L. Carter, M. Humphrey, M. Elam, D. Hand

......and maybe Hootie Jones, R. Mac Millan, L. Fournette

If we don't finish with the best recruiting class, we'll be close !
I believe we get Hootie, Fournette, Hand, Humphrey and Elam that makes 25

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

We'll see if he sticks for another three months -- no reason to believe he will renege -- but if this one holds up and Robinson turns out to be nearly as good as everyone expects, this one will be an absolutely critical signing for 'Bama. For better or for worse, we've got some issues up front, and we may very well need a kid like Robinson to step in immediately next season. Landing Robinson really goes a long way in patching up an OL that has more than a few concerned in 2014 and beyond.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.