Huge recruiting pickup today...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
LT of the future! RTR!!!
Yup..The best thing about Big Cam, is he has really low pad level for his size, that's what makes him the best O-Lineman to come out o high school in a really long time & is why he's so coveted by every school in the nation..And that trait allows him, to virtually play any position on the O-Line, that we're in the most need of..Like a Barrett Jones 2.0..It will be interesting to see him grow & become an even better player at the college level..

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
To me, the biggest get since DJ and Cody...literally as well.
My fondest wishes would be that he brings one or two other notables with him, because I would love nothing more than to hear the wails coming from the "No, no, not me!" state if that happened. They are already crawfishing over losing him.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Thought you’d like to know what the Who’s are saying is the reason we keep getting Louisiana kids.

“We just have to beat them a couple of times and this will take care of itself. Beat them two in a row and all the bandwagon fans will put the Bama gear back in the closet.”

“The hatchet job that those clowns at espn pulled to get bama in the bcs game certainly isn't helping the LSU recruiting efforts. On top of that, they're fixing schedules, dictating recruiting rules, REC, whatever they have to do to win. Also, look at the pros of going to Bama. 1. You're never called for holding. 2. Your team gets to pick their own schedule.”

Multiply this mindset times ten and you get the picture.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I really can't recall a time when we seemed to land this many big time OL recruits. It seems that every year we get 2-3 of the best in the country. I love it.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Thought you’d like to know what the Who’s are saying is the reason we keep getting Louisiana kids.

“We just have to beat them a couple of times and this will take care of itself. Beat them two in a row and all the bandwagon fans will put the Bama gear back in the closet.”

“The hatchet job that those clowns at espn pulled to get bama in the bcs game certainly isn't helping the LSU recruiting efforts. On top of that, they're fixing schedules, dictating recruiting rules, REC, whatever they have to do to win. Also, look at the pros of going to Bama. 1. You're never called for holding. 2. Your team gets to pick their own schedule.”

Multiply this mindset times ten and you get the picture.
I think it's stuff like this that caused Earle to show them the door. If they are not careful they will turn into API & TPI.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

“ Beat them two in a row and all the bandwagon fans will put the Bama gear back in the closet.”

Unfortunately, this sentence is true. I have known too many "fans" like this, who have Alabama gear on one side of the closet and Auburn or (insert team) on the other, depending on who's winning that year. They're not really fans of anything, except self-aggrandizement.

Last edited:

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
To me, the biggest get since DJ and Cody...literally as well.
My fondest wishes would be that he brings one or two other notables with him, because I would love nothing more than to hear the wails coming from the "No, no, not me!" state if that happened. They are already crawfishing over losing him.
He actually was a notable that signed because his buddy Cameron Sims from the same town has already committed. They are best friends and former teammates. Need one more from Monroe to domino.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Unfortunately, this sentence is true. I have known too many "fans" like this, who have Alabama gear on one side of the closet and Auburn or (insert team) on the other, depending on who's winning that year. They're not really fans of anything, except self-aggrandizement.
Oh yes, every team has a certain number of bandwagon fans, but what does that have to do with recruiting? :confused: To use that as an excuse is what was so funny to me. :biggrin:

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Wow, that reads like ITAT. Haha, the process continues...
I think it's stuff like this that caused Earle to show them the door. If they are not careful they will turn into API & TPI.

They're getting really close in terms of their delusion, and yes that's why.

They've had 3) threads on Cam Robinson alone, 2 threads occurred before yesterday and were deleted or anchored because of the meltdown over the thought of him choosing Bama. Before the first one got anchored or deleted it was around 80+ pages...
One of their brighter fans even posted something to the effect of, well Saban only get's their scraps they didn't want or offer, and that all of those guys that came to Bama, including Lacy were busts...another poster was like, lol, wut? :D
Funny stuff...

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
It's nice that he verbally committed...let's hope he signs. Another great thing about this commitment is his relationship to Ronnie Clark. If Clark gets on board and they (Cam, Cam, and Ronnie) can bring Hootie and/or Fournette, it would be an unbelievable haul.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.