ESPN abandons it's recruiting web sites

Maybe he'll end up back in arena football, along with his barner wife. I thought he was a joke when he was coaching the arena team here in Huntsville, and when he ended up at ESPN, I could hardly believe it...
I forgot Huntsville had/has an arena team.

But yeah, I remember when he was strictly NFL draft, then he started talking college football. I was like :eek:

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
BET, I won't argue with you because neither of us would be able to provide enough evidence to sway the other, so I'll just agree to disagree.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what is the reasonable discourse stuff? I'd be far more comfortable if you just called me names and we both acted really juvenile for a couple of days.

I actually like ESPN.
/Unplugs Computer
/Jumps out Window

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Probably why I saw Luginbill working as a sideline reporter this afternoon. I thought it a little strange at the time.
Figured he worked the Miami game on Saturday because he probably worked the high school football game in Miami Friday night.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what is the reasonable discourse stuff? I'd be far more comfortable if you just called me names and we both acted really juvenile for a couple of days.

/Unplugs Computer
/Jumps out Window
Step back from the ledge my friend. If it weren't for ESPN a lot of sports programming would not have been seen. You could watch Fox Sports 1. :eek:

Sent from my iPhone

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.