Coaches already on the Hot seat???

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
No offense, but I believe you have the wrong Carolina team. As far as I know, Chow's only collegiate coaching venture east of the Mississippi was a year at NCSU in Amato's first year.
Yup..You're correct should have been an w instead of an e..Was talking about the Gamecocks earlier & still had them on my mind I reckon..LOL

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
1. Mack Brown...enough said.
2. Lane Kiffin...ditto
3. Gary Pinkel...probably...can he compete in the SEC?
4. Wil Muschamp...I think so. I cannot believe how awful their QB is. Miami will be lucky to not lose 4 games.
5. Mike Riley...Oregon State. They will have to beat UO and win out...nice guy...Bama ties...cannot finish the deal.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
From the story:

Following the Texas Longhorns’ upset loss to BYU, passionate football fans across Alabama were appalled to learn that Nick Saban, architect of the current Crimson Tide football dynasty, will be traveling to Texas this weekend as predicted by many West Georgia residents over the past few seasons. Under strict condition of anonymity, sources close to the Alabama program have confirmed that Saban is in fact ticketed on a flight to Texas in the latter part of the week

The author SURELY realizes that we play aTm this Saturday....this the whole 'traveling to Texas this weekend' thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
From the story:

Following the Texas Longhorns’ upset loss to BYU, passionate football fans across Alabama were appalled to learn that Nick Saban, architect of the current Crimson Tide football dynasty, will be traveling to Texas this weekend as predicted by many West Georgia residents over the past few seasons. Under strict condition of anonymity, sources close to the Alabama program have confirmed that Saban is in fact ticketed on a flight to Texas in the latter part of the week

The author SURELY realizes that we play aTm this Saturday....this the whole 'traveling to Texas this weekend' thing?

Read the comments. Tongue in cheek. Some are genuinely still worried. I guess a&m isn't enough to worry with, got to dig up " Saban to ........" rumors.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
From the story:

I think someone should have used "blue" ink.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I'd say it's already over for Mack, they just haven't told him yet. I'd be shocked if unofficial feelers hadn't been sent out from the Texas camp to some representative of CNS. Shoot, I'd be shocked if it didn't happen last year. I doubt he is the only one that has been contacted, either. Texas will pay big money; they need to pay big money. Longhorn Network ratings will be in the tank, even if they do manage to beat the Rebel Black Bears.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I'd say it's already over for Mack, they just haven't told him yet. I'd be shocked if unofficial feelers hadn't been sent out from the Texas camp to some representative of CNS. Shoot, I'd be shocked if it didn't happen last year. I doubt he is the only one that has been contacted, either. Texas will pay big money; they need to pay big money. Longhorn Network ratings will be in the tank, even if they do manage to beat the Rebel Black Bears.
They did. We have people on this board confirm that UT approached Coach sometime last year or the year before with a freighter full of money and Coach said no thank you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.