Eminem , Brent & Herbie

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Here's the video of the interview, it has to be some kind of publicity stunt, I'm not taking up for Eminem, cause I not a fan of him or his music..What better way to get folks talking about ya & get folks to buying your stuff by going on National TV & act like he did..He accomplish exactly that, heck, we're talking about him on TideFans..

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
one he was high (had to be).
two he gets nervous on live tv, it "freaks him out"? really? so the guy who performs in front of crowds for a living gets "freaked out by live tv"?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
If that was a publicity stunt..................

As excited as he is, about his latest "work", it will take more than just publicity.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I'm getting the impression that many in this thread think the stupid look he was putting on at the beginning of the interview wasn't on purpose. He wasn't high, he was trying to act like he was too cool to be up there with these two old football dudes.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I think he was having trouble talking to someone standing right next to him while wearing the headphones.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Here's the video of the interview, it has to be some kind of publicity stunt, I'm not taking up for Eminem, cause I not a fan of him or his music..What better way to get folks talking about ya & get folks to buying your stuff by going on National TV & act like he did..He accomplish exactly that, heck, we're talking about him on TideFans..

This is just the end of the interview. Before this, there's a shot of him standing between Brent and Herbie with a brain dead look on his face.

Here's a video with the first part included...

[video=youtube;PLSxVtLN7QQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PLSxVtLN7QQ[/video]

Last edited:

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Eminem said he did not want to jinx the Lions in today's game. Well, they are currently losing!:D

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I'm getting the impression that many in this thread think the stupid look he was putting on at the beginning of the interview wasn't on purpose. He wasn't high, he was trying to act like he was too cool to be up there with these two old football dudes.
Yeah, it was definitely on purpose. Looks like he was doing the same look in his video clip.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
And we judge people by the way they look!
LOL! His "look" hadn't nothing to do with it. His behavior or whatever you want to call what he was putting on. If he was doing it on purpose it just goes to reinforce the lack of respect our society has for other people. Brent did a great job of keeping that from being worse than what it was.

LOL! His "look" hadn't nothing to do with it. His behavior or whatever you want to call what he was putting on. If he was doing it on purpose it just goes to reinforce the lack of respect our society has for other people. Brent did a great job of keeping that from being worse than what it was.
Yeah that's all he was doing. It was all show, but he still looked high.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

No...it couldn't be a publicity stunt.

Quicksilver

1st Team
Mar 13, 2010
Ellicott City, MD
I remember when John Lennon showed up in the Monday Night Football broadcasting booth with Howard Cosell. That was a breeze of an interlude compared to this Eminem thing.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
I don't see what the fuse is about. I was literally laughing out loud at the long clip. He does look dumbfounded, but it was 100% for show. His videos and much of his old music was funny/him joking around...many times at the expense of others which is not cool. I definitely don't think he was high, just having fun in front of his state team.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.