Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Some of the posters here have no idea just how fast our defense looked so far this year.

Seriously, I almost feel bad for Manziel. Every yard he tries to gain with his feet will be punishing.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Bama 24 - 21

But I'm not all that confident, I have to admit. Here's hoping Bama's Oline gels. The key is keeping our offense on the field driving.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Some of the posters here have no idea just how fast our defense looked so far this year.

Seriously, I almost feel bad for Manziel. Every yard he tries to gain with his feet will be punishing.
They were absolutely flying around the field vs. Va. Tech. They had one bad play. I think the score will be 38-17 Bama.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
42-17

Our offense will be better against their D. Our D will hold J. Hangover to 200-250 yrds for the game.

I'm hoping he implodes when things go south in this game. Would love to see it.

MS TN NC Tidefan

3rd Team
Jan 2, 2003
Huntersville, NC, USA
I'm going with 38 - 27; the Tide rolls.

I don't think we'll shut JM down, but he might get hit a little more than he's use to. OLine pulls it together and remembers how to run block. Play action pays off for at least 2 TDs. TJ and Drake have big days (assuming Drake is out of the dog house).

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Florida held them to 17 pts and LSU held them to 19 pts last year... :)
You're right! Perhaps my viewpoint is affected by what TAMU did against their 1st two cupcake opponents.....But I think the TAMU team that played us last year, and is playing now this year, is far more comfortable in their offensive scheme than the team that played Florida and LSU last year. I guess we'll see soon enough!

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
Don't care what the score is. Just care that JF gets destroyed. I'm guaranteeing at least two picks or a pick and a fumble from JF. Destroy him.

#RTR.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
You're right! Perhaps my viewpoint is affected by what TAMU did against their 1st two cupcake opponents.....But I think the TAMU team that played us last year, and is playing now this year, is far more comfortable in their offensive scheme than the team that played Florida and LSU last year. I guess we'll see soon enough!

Totally agree...
And it's all a guess at this point, with no more games that have been played this year, not a lot to go on. aTm just doesn't seem to light it up as much when facing a good defense.

I picked Bama 35-17 but it wouldn't surprise if aTm put 21-24 pts up at all...I just feel like if our D can hold them to no more than 24 pts, Bama's chances of winning are good.

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think we'll win by 17-21 if our line has improved from week one, which I suspect it will. If not, I see A&M jumping out to an early lead due to field position due to us not keeping the ball (like last year) but the deficit will be 10 instead of 20. We will have the lead by halftime and ultimately win by 7-14.

Tajh Boyd picked A&M to win. Though he also said Michael Vick was his favorite player, he loved Chip Kelly's offense, and thinks Oregon is #1. I feel like he has a slight bias towards dual threat QBs and spread offenses.....

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I think we'll win by 17-21 if our line has improved from week one, which I suspect it will. If not, I see A&M jumping out to an early lead due to field position due to us not keeping the ball (like last year) but the deficit will be 10 instead of 20. We will have the lead by halftime and ultimately win by 7-14.

Tajh Boyd picked A&M to win. Though he also said Michael Vick was his favorite player, he loved Chip Kelly's offense, and thinks Oregon is #1. I feel like he has a slight bias towards dual threat QBs and spread offenses.....
Plus I think he would rather face A&M's defense than ours. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.