Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Last year, I said it wasn't going to be close..and we know what the outcome was.

So this year, I say a close 4 quarter game. I think this is going to be a tense game, with it coming down to the wire. But I think we win 34-28. We have to score in the 30's to win this game. RTR!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
17-10, Alabama.

Alabama's defense completely holds Johnny Hancock in check, frustrating the A&M offense and holding them to their lowest score under Sumlin.

Alabama's offense continues to struggle, but scores just enough to win.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
17-10, Alabama.

Alabama's defense completely holds Johnny Hancock in check, frustrating the A&M offense and holding them to their lowest score under Sumlin.

Alabama's offense continues to struggle, but scores just enough to win.
I'm thinking like you, but A&M gets a few more points.

27-17 Bama.

Holding this A&M team under 20 points is the equivalent of a shutout against a lot of teams imo.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Unless Ag defense was sandbagging these last two weeks (highly doubtful), Bama scores way more than it did last year.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
I'm leaning towards Bama rebounding with solid run blocking and taking total control of the LOS. That aftertaste of the VT game stuck with the OL starters all last week and they have a point to prove and Coach would love to turn this into a ground game destruction as Johnny Foosball watches from the sidelines. I think Yeldon goes for 150 and Bama puts up 35 with a nice mix of running/air scores. Our Defense will give up some points just because I don't think any team can really shut the Ags down completely so I bet they score at least 24. 35-24 is my fearless prediction.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
38-24 Bama

This game scares me to death. It means the whole season and it's game 2. I think we'll win, but I can see those arrogant you-know-what's getting the momentum at home and another upset happening.

I sure do wish the O-line had played better against VT.

superbamashane

1st Team
Aug 14, 2006
Sylacauga, AL
I'm fairly good with picking scores but I'm gonna stay away from this one. Whatever the scores is though, I hope the game ends with a poor performance by JM. I can't see Heisman voters giving it to him again because of his character, but mix in a couple of bad games and maybe we can stop hearing about him.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Now a win is a win, but I find it hard to believe that we will score 11 less points than Sam Houston State or that we can keep TAMU to Va Tech's point total.
Just trying to be different. It would be a crazy outcome, right?

We looked so much like a Gene Stallings team agains Va Tech, that I had to go with a classic Gene Stallings score.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.