Finebaum trolls SI

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
His tweets go to this Facebook page, too. Some Alabama fans fell for it on Facebook when he first said it.

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, I didn't link it to that at first. I just thought it was a joke about all the rumors that have gone around. But I knew it wasn't real.

You would be surprised at how many people didn't connect this story with our visit to College Station this week!! Either they are stupid and didn't realize it or they played dumb.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
How did S.I. miss the big story. This all part of an elaborate conspiracy. Saban has been planing this visit to Texas for over a year. And he is taking every assistant coach with him.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Is Saban giving a sideways Hook'em horns sign? OMG! Could it be?!...
I read an article article a couple weeks ago, that the Longhorns signed a new contract with Coke, that exclusively allowed, only Dasani Bottle Water to be sold in their stadium..With that bottle of Dasani water so predominate in that pic, is a sure sign Coach Saban is as good as gone to Texas..It was a good run at Bama Coach Saban..LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.