Coach Bryant's 100 Birthday -- Radio Show in Texas on Wednesday

jagvocate

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2010
http://www.zone1150.com/

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013, the link above will have guests reminiscing in a Coach Bryant tribute show, as it would have been his 100th birthday.

Eli Gold will be on at 8:20 a.m. CST with thoughts on Coach Bryant but also to look ahead to the matchup between the Aggies and Crimson Tide.

From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. a number of guests will be appearing to talk the game on Saturday and reliving old stories. Former Coach Bryant manager Gary Rollins, A&M Class of '58, be in the studio for the entire hour.

At 9:20 a.m., Paul Bryant, Jr. interview

At 9:35 a.m. (tentatively), Ken Stabler.

At 10:20 a.m. (tentatively), John David Crow.

At 10:35 a.m. the great Mickey Herskowitz, who covered the Aggies in the Bryant era for the Houston Post.

We are also likely to be joined at some point in the show by Junction Boys Loyd Taylor, Jimmy Wright, Dennis Goehring, etc., etc.

This will probably be a little A&M-centric at times, but just wanted to pass some info to along for folks trying to get through this slow week and make it to Saturday. I imagine it is hard to find stories that Alabama fans haven't heard about Coach Bryant, but one never knows ...

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Heard from my daughter, a Senior at BAMA this….
“YEA ALABAMA” is being played on Denny Chimes today in honor of legendary University of Alabama Football Head Coach Paul W. “Bear” Bryant. Today would have been Coach Bryant’s 100[SUP]th[/SUP] birthday.

Very cool! Wish I was there! Happy BDAY Coach, RTR!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.