Whitehouse.gov Petition to Disband the NCAA

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
A petition to disband the NCAA doesn't mean "Let's let Congress run collegiate athletics." Again, saw it on Twitter and thought it was funny. Guess I'll stop.
HAHA..It's all good & I thought it was hilarious RS, don't stop, after yesterday this board needs the laughter to settle some folks down, that's still has their "panties in a wad" from yesterday..

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Well, thanks to this thread the petition has 4 times as many signatures as it had previously.

If someone wanted more votes, I think they'd go find a Miami message board, a SMU message board, and perhaps a UNLV message board.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
Well, thanks to this thread the petition has 4 times as many signatures as it had previously.

If someone wanted more votes, I think they'd go find a Miami message board, a SMU message board, and perhaps a UNLV message board.
and a USC board, and a State Penn board, and a Ducks board, etc etc

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Well whatever it might be replaced with can't be much (if any) worse than what we have in place now.
I'm sure the Egyptians can explain how removing one bad governing body without a solid plan for a better one works out great for everyone!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.