Question: Re: team itinerary for away games...

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Re: team itinerary for away games...

I have family in Galveston who will be heading to College Station (decked out in Crimson, of course) and they were wanting to know when the team buses were scheduled to arrive at the stadium. Knowing how routine-centric CNS is, I thought there may be some members here who knew when the team arrived relative to away kickoffs. I would assume it would be the same as for home games, but any help will be appreciated. If any A&M board visitors know the gate number, that would be a bonus.

If this thread needs to be moved by mods, I understand, but hope it can be left here for a little while.

Thanks and RTR!

TideHead

All-SEC
May 19, 2003
Re: Re team itenary for away games

I have family in Galveston who will be heading to College Station (decked out in Crimson, of course) and they were wanting to know when the team buses were scheduled to arrive at the stadium. Knowing how routine-centric CNS is, I thought there may be some members here who knew when the team arrived relative to away kickoffs. I would assume it would be the same as for home games, but any help will be appreciated. If any A&M board visitors know the gate number, that would be a bonus.

If this thread needs to be moved by mods, I understand, but hope it can be left here for a little while.

Thanks and RTR!
While I do not know the specific arrival time, I can tell you that in my experience in watching the team bus arrive, it is usually in the neighborhood of two hours to two hours, fifteen minutes before kickoff give or take a little. To find the gate, look around for a bunch of players' parents. You can recognize them by the badges they are wearing with their son's number on them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.