Texas A&M DT Isaiah Golden loses daughter

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I hate to hear news like this. I became a father at 23 and am now soon to be 28 next month. I couldn't imagine losing my daughter. May God comfort him and his family in this time of loss. Prayers are up for this young man and his family.

Thanks for sharing your loss with us Brother, it truly puts everything in perspective, and makes ya realize what's truly important in our lives & never take life for granted..I tell my girls everytime I talk to them, that I Love them, cause with my bad heart, I never know if it will be the last chance, I will be able to tell them just how much I Love them..Again thanks for sharing that with us Brother..
With 4 daughters and 3 granddaughters and finally a grandson in the oven, I am so thankful of the blessings God has given me, I do the same thing each day with my girls and don't know how I could survive losing even 1.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Isaiah and his family, and to the other families that have lost children, that would be the hardest thing I can imagine to have to deal with. May God grant them the peace and healing to get through each day, and to remember that she is in a place that we will all hopefully be able to be one day.

God Bless each of you,
Greg

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Prayers to Isaiah and the Mom and the entire family. I have a 4 year old and a 4 month old and cannot begin to imagine what they're going through. May God give them peace & strength during this terrible time.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
I agree...My wife & I lost a daughter, she would be 16 now if she were still with us...there is nothing to compare it to...I've been in medicine for over 30 years and I've always maintained that I don't care who you are or what you've done in this life, there is nothing that can be worse than losing a child. My prayers go out for this young man and his family.
We lost a little one also so I know the fraternity we share wishbone...nothing worse in my life by far. I pray this young man finds the peace I have about this. Whenever I hear of these things, all the memories come flooding back. Today and the game is not as important as what he is facing. Our young man would have been 24 this year...think about him often and wish he was here with us.

Housedividedby3

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 3, 2011
My heart goes out to anyone who has experienced this kind of loss. I cannot imagine your pain. My prayers go out to this young man and his family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.