****Bama v.s TAMU Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAgirl

Scout Team
Jan 17, 2007
Birmingham, AL
Roll Tide from CA. Why am I awake at 6:30 am when this is the one day I can sleep in? Waaay too excited for my Tide! Will go make the coffee, get the paper and then go wake the hubs so he can watch the UCLA-Nebraska game in a couple of hours. Will get the vittles and drinks "for my nerves" ready while he does that. I have a friend and her husband at work whose son just started to TaM this fall. They both made it a point to search me out this week to ask if I was worried about the game and tell me how the school has been having so many rallies every night this week to get everyone pumped up for the game. They've brought in all these country stars for concerts and such. She said when they went over for freshman orientation, that there were signs that said "Beat Bama" all over the campus and that they're really out to get us. So I hope and pray we put a beat down on them so I can return to work with a big smile on my face. Let's go be champions, boys!

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
I know smack talk is forbidden, but...

While you guys will be stuck watching the game today, I'll be livin' it up at a birthday party at Pizza Hut around 4pm! And I got another'un during the Tennessee game in a few weeks!

Read it and weep folks.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
G' morning, Tidefan nation!
Slept in this morning, just showered & got my game day gear on, now sitting here sipping my coffee watching ESPN Gameday, while Mr. Cat is off doing errands.
Gonna be a good day of games and can't wait to watch the Crimson Tide roll over aTm today...
Roll Tide!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.