****Bama v.s TAMU Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lassr4Bama

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Hazel Green, AL
I had my soccer game moved because of this game. It was scheduled for 4:00 and I was not sure I would have my whole team for the game. Now it's moved to 11:00 so all is good. Roll Tide!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Going yard saling in Baton Rouge in the morning wearing Crimson, should be fun. Taking the CrimsonHauler (our minivan) to make it even more fun ;)

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I see some of my fellow Tide fans on here are worried about this game. That is not without reason I suppose. O-Line play 2 weeks ago against VT, team chemistry issues, JFF and their big physical receivers. I am not saying we will win this game. But, I am saying I refuse to pick against my beloved Tide in this game. THIS IS THE GAME! Revenge, autograph gate, a self entitled spoiled big headed egotistical chump who made his claim to fame after he knocked off the #1 ALABAMA team last year. From quarters 2-4 he was mediocre at best. I have no doubt that this game has been circled for a while and Coach Saban and Co. have been game planning for this one for quite some time. While A&M could very well repeat history, I can't bring myself to believe they will. I don't even see it being a shootout. Our D looked FAST AND HUNGRY against VT and I don't see that changing. With our staff that adjusted so well after the 1st quarter fiasco last year will not let that happen again. And I think AJ and co. do not want to be 1upped by A&m again. This team has a chip on their shoulder which disappears in a matter of hours. An angry Bama team is dangerous. An angry Saban is lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.