****Official Bama vs. TAMU Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Let me say that I was disappointed in the VT game thread. When the game didn't go exactly the way some folks wanted, we had some behavior which should have had consequences. If you feel anger building up, particularly towards our own team members and coaches, please, please, just get out of the thread, because 95% of us behind the team don't really want to hear the negativity. Also, if you've had more in excess of a beer or two, you're likely to post stuff you'll regret later. I don't think I've ever read comments like I saw during the VT game ON THE WAY TO A 25 PT WIN! I know we can do better. Let's do it!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
And to echo Earle, I'm in a good mood today, which is bad news for people who get drunk and post - I'm going to nuke anything that's overly critical without warning, and if someone crosses the line or displays a pattern of negativity, I'll go ahead and give them the day off.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Huge opportunity today. I am absolutely 100% confident in our coaches and our game plan, and we have the better TEAM. If our players execute, we WILL win.

See y'all in the post game thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.