News Article: Finebaum: "I think the nation will be pulling for Johnny Manziel ... but I think ...

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
Finebaum: "I think the nation will be pulling for Johnny Manziel ... but I think ...

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/09/finebaum_i_think_the_nation_wi.html

Saturday's faceoff is the biggest game in Saban's career from a preparation standpoint, Finebaum said. "I really believe that Nick Saban has stayed up a little later every night. I've been told he's brought in ex-coaches, defensive wizards, consultants from the NFL, they've broken down every game Johnny Manziel has played, which isn't that many, and looked at all kinds of analysis and he has a game plan."

If we lose it won't be because we're not prepared! This makes me feel better!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Re: comments Finebaum: "I think the nation will be pulling for Johnny Manziel ... but

the "nation" is not pulling for manziell. barners, tennessee, Georgia, Georgia tech, Clemson, south Carolina, and a Kentucky fan have all told me they hope manziell gets beat down.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
Re: comments Finebaum: "I think the nation will be pulling for Johnny Manziel ... but

If a mod could fix this title, I'd appreciate it. For some reason it didn't pick up the article's full title. Thanks.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/09/finebaum_i_think_the_nation_wi.html

Saturday's faceoff is the biggest game in Saban's career from a preparation standpoint, Finebaum said. "I really believe that Nick Saban has stayed up a little later every night. I've been told he's brought in ex-coaches, defensive wizards, consultants from the NFL, they've broken down every game Johnny Manziel has played, which isn't that many, and looked at all kinds of analysis and he has a game plan."

I knew we were going to be prepared since we are every game. JF will make some plays and they will score some points but we are going to hammer them early and win by double digits. Everybody just remember we have playmakers everywhere on offense and I believe there will be some big plays from our O with their young, inexperienced D.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

Hard to believe of a man who seems to have only one speed and 4 NC's to prove it.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu

Almost to a man, people I've talked to want to see JM go down. Hard.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

the "nation" is not pulling for manziell. barners, tennessee, Georgia, Georgia tech, Clemson, south Carolina, and a Kentucky fan have all told me they hope manziell gets beat down.
Let's not forget the Gators who have said this as well.

Roll Tide!

:)

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012

I talked to this Michigan fan and he said "For once, the nation is pulling for the Tide, don't (mess) this up"

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Finebaum also said Manziel would not be playing in this game.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

If a mod could fix this title, I'd appreciate it. For some reason it didn't pick up the article's full title. Thanks.
Can't, you have limited space for a title.

And I can't believe anyone cares what Finebaum says - he literally exists to generate traffic / listeners. That's it.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

Had a Nutter Dumber tell me they are pulling for us. And to shut him up!

luvthat_TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2004

That is what I'm getting too

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Can't do it. It's longer than permitted for a thread title...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I appreciate the Barners' support, but if we win tomorrow, I'm pulling for the Aggies when they play them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.