****Bama vs. TAMU Postgame Thread...****

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Exhausted - nervous wreck; but love the W!! Is our defensive backfield going to be a monster liability for us going forward?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I am glad for the win. I am still not sure about the Oline and the D. The O looked good, but aTm has no D. The D looked good against VT, but they had no O. Still a win is a win.
I don't agree with that. With their missing players back, I think they have a decent defense...

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
This game was way closer than it should have been. When the refs are so against you, it just isn't fair. They kept aTm in the game. There is simply no way Manziel can have that much time without holding. The play where the receiver went out of bounds and came back in was atrocious. Thomas Ritter does this to us every year. The league needs to have an inquiry about this.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I don't agree with that. With their missing players back, I think they have a decent defense...
Itll be interesting to see how they fare the rest of the way. If they keep giving up 400+ yards, we'll know. I don't think we'll face a better offense until the SEC title game (if UGA is there)

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
A lot of you will be too young to remember it, but this reminded me of Bear Bryant vs. Johnny Vaught, Scott Hunter vs. Archie Manning, in Oct 1969. I was there at Legion Field with my granddaddy when the Tide rolled 33-32!

RTR!!!!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This may sound odd, but I think that you will benefit far more from this close score than you would have from the blowout that this game could have become. You do not need more first place votes in the polls - you need your players to keep working. Again, lots to work on and no reason to believe that you have arrived.

That, my friends, it truly a win/win...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.