Congratulations

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
The Tide clearly had the better team this year. Good luck the rest of the way.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I have to second the part about not feeling like it is clear. I'm not sure if Alabama can stop Johnny, period and I'd prefer not to meet them again in the BCSCG (like the LSU rematch).

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
I have to second the part about not feeling like it is clear. I'm not sure if Alabama can stop Johnny, period and I'd prefer not to meet them again in the BCSCG (like the LSU rematch).
Oh, would that be sweet!

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
67, I really think you'll be facing the Ducks. And that will not be an easy win. They look like the real deal... with a defense.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Oh, would that be sweet!
Alabama fans left the game last year with their heads down, and still made it into the game. A&M stays in the top ten after this (fighting their way back in it like Alabama did helps a lot), and they also play one team in front of them, so while it takes some luck it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Not sure it was very 'clear"....but we are very glad to leave town with a win. Good luck to the Aggies the rest of the way! (Wish ya'll were playing the Longhorns this year).

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
Not sure it was very 'clear"....but we are very glad to leave town with a win. Good luck to the Aggies the rest of the way! (Wish ya'll were playing the Longhorns this year).
Thank you, but most of us don't ever want to be in the same state as those crybabies. I hope A&M never schedules those losers again. RTR!

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
(Wish ya'll were playing the Longhorns this year).
Who?

Oh, wait. Yeah, I remember them. That's the team from the lower division... uh, lower conference, that we used to play until they chickened out. Well, what do you expect from a school with a castrated bull as a mascot.

No offense, but I would rather beat you.

RAB83

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2012
BTW, thanks for the SEC invite. Getting beat by you sucks, but is a lot better than beating Iowa State.

mhiggy45

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2010
daytona bch
You guys really earned a tremendous amount of respect today...Welcome to the SEC and you guys are without a doubt my second favorite team from this day forward. Good enough for the Bear to coach there...It just feels right if u guys win em all.....except one!!!!!:smile:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.