Johnny Manziel processed...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I dunno if I would say "Johnny Football" was "Processed", cause it just doesn't have the same feel to it, when a team or player gets "Processed" by Bama & Coach Saban..Tebow was the classic example of being "Processed" when we made him cry in the SEC Championship Game a few years back..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Manziel was the best football player on the field today, but Alabama had the better football team.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
I thought we showed a lot of resiliency, especially after the quick start by AtM. If anything I think our team bought "in" to the process.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
I dunno if I would say "Johnny Football" was "Processed", cause it just doesn't have the same feel to it, when a team or player gets "Processed" by Bama & Coach Saban..Tebow was the classic example of being "Processed" when we made him cry in the SEC Championship Game a few years back..
I agree. It wouldn't surprise me to see Alabama and TAMU again in the BCS Championship Game. And I don't know if I could take another game like that!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Manziel's a great player but you take away all those home cooking calls and this game isn't even close and Manziel's numbers aren't what they are. He killed his team with those two picks. McCarron had the better game. People get caught in numbers and flash but McCarron played the better game. You can't deny that Manziel has luck on his side as well. The hail marry reception was pure luck.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Manziel's a great player but you take away all those home cooking calls and this game isn't even close and Manziel's numbers aren't what they are. He killed his team with those two picks. McCarron had the better game. People get caught in numbers and flash but McCarron played the better game. You can't deny that Manziel has luck on his side as well. The hail marry reception was pure luck.
Well figuring the receiver shoved Ha Ha out of the way....it was nothing to do with luck

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Luck? Maybe, but he stayed "alive" to be able to create that "luck". The refs bad performance doesn't detract from Manziel's incredible performance. He had 2 interceptions - and that certainly swung things in Alabama's favor - but you had a much better team. Remove Manziel from aTm and they lose by 40.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Thank you, I agree. I don't mean to take anything away from his accomplishments, but he threw a few passes totally up for grabs. The bogus calls and his receivers make him look good or we're talking about a bigger win points-wise for Bama.
He's an uber talented player though no doubt.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
It drives me nuts that he goes against what your rules are as a QB, like don't throw down the middle late, and gets away with it, then flaunts it. That sack turned hail mary was nothing but luck. You throw that ball out of bounds and play for the next play, not throw it up into a crowd. I so wanted to see Manziel get earholed!!!

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Luck? Maybe, but he stayed "alive" to be able to create that "luck". The refs bad performance doesn't detract from Manziel's incredible performance. He had 2 interceptions - and that certainly swung things in Alabama's favor - but you had a much better team. Remove Manziel from aTm and they lose by 40.
Credit both Manziel and the receiver on the Hail Mary play

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.