Confession time! Who else pitched a fit during the game?

tidegrandpa

All-American
My emotional brother in law and I were at the game, he sat there with his head buried in his hands during the on-side kick; I patted his back and reminded him we were AHEAD by a touchdown, last year we were behind. He looked up at me and said " Do you remember 1972?" He was referring to punt Bama punt. I got his point.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
When the 95 yard pass happened I went out my front door and threw a water bottle "over them mountains" then went back in and slammed the door so hard the wreath fell off the door. The wreath was undamaged, but I didn't know it fell off. One of my friends put a picture and caption on instagram. It got a lot of likes.

DaveMitch

3rd Team
Apr 3, 2009
Lincoln Co. Tennessee
Emotional wreck! After the 2nd aTm TD, I was screaming NOOOOO!!!! Then Vinny's pick for a TD I was screaming Yeeaaaaaaaa!!!! Then after the targeting penalty I was back to NOOOOO!!! Then when time expired, I was back to Yeeaaaaaa!!! Plus, I drank a lot.

Aggie Scott

Scout Team
May 1, 2012
This is why I love the SEC and Alabama fans! Aggies are pretty much the same, we just don't have the t-shirt (non graduate) fan base in Texas, yet!

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
Reenactment of my fit....:D

Johnny Football, Johnny Football, Johnny Football, Johnny Football,

More of

Me:
"Can't somebody please tackle Johnny Football, wrap him up please,
knock him out for God's sake....."

Destroy Johnny Football.

:eek2:

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Up until my mid-late 20s I would feel physically ill after a Bama loss and it would just ruin my day. Somewhere along the way, however, I stopped obsessing over something I had no control in. Truth is, I enjoy the games much, much more without my own self imposed drama queen fit.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
(at the game) I got pretty worried after 14-0, but I would have been a lot more worried if we had not scored on the next drive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.