Confession time! Who else pitched a fit during the game?

BamaCorvin

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Chattanooga , Tn
When we gave up the 95 yard TD pass I ran out of the living room and out the back door and threw a chair off the back deck! If I was strong enough it would have been my grill! I am ashamed. On a positive note, I was impressed with the distance of my throw

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
When we gave up the 95 yard TD pass I ran out of the living room and out the back door and threw a chair off the back deck! If I was strong enough it would have been my grill! I am ashamed. On a positive note, I was impressed with the distance of my throw
Nomination for post of the year! That you would admit this!!! hahaha

I try not to take it that seriously, but when Yeldon fumbled near the goal line I was pretty frustrated.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
Im a terribly pessimistic fan, so I was a wreck. To think we'd win after getting down 14-0, then turning it over inside the 5 plus having to fight past the refs... whew, glad it's over.

chigbama

Sep 4, 2007
kick ... bamacorvin.all they are talking about is jonny mademoisell they lost give props to THE TIDE

Stonewall1959

2nd Team
Oct 5, 2005
Macon, Georgia
Dude, you're my hero. You and I could watch football together. Roll Tide!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I didn't pitch a fit, but I wasn't sure that my heart was going to hold up to the stress it received in the 4th quarter.

CLINT

1st Team
Aug 11, 2010
Central Illinois
I got the biggest kick out of this!!!

-CLINT

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
If there's any truth to the old saying that your ears burn when people are talking about you, I'm betting the field judge that tried to throw Ha-Ha out will be peeling the skin from his tomorrow! I called him not very nice things myself and suspect I wasn't alone. On a good note, I think most of my wife's five cats have since come out of hiding!

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
I have mellowed out a bit over the years. Today I threw a pillow when Manziel threw that pass up into the stratosphere and it was caught. Years ago my cousin did not want me to come watch a game with him as he had just gotten new furniture.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.