lsWHO fans showing why they are the most classless fans in all of america

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Wow... Considering that hanging a sign actually takes preparation and isn't some rash reaction, it means people there thought of it, wrote it out, and still hung it up. A lot of time for second thoughts that never apparently flipped the switch that the sign was in very poor taste.

jef0071

Suspended
Dec 19, 2005
Hewitt, Texas, United States
sorry, if i didnt post thisin the right section or do it properly. it was my first time to ever start a thread in here (i think). i just wanted everyone to see this garbage from corndog nation.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Wow, talk about aiming low...

Has LSU fallen so far down the totem pole that they have to talk smack about Kent State?

I'm saddened by this, but also puzzled. Just seems amazingly stupid on so many levels. It's also a reminder as to why LSU fans have been banned from posting here for several years now - this is sadly fairly indicative of their fan base...

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Kent State one of the universities that sent volunteers to help with the clean up after the tornadoes in 2011? If so, if memory did the fans at BDS give them a warm welcome?

Either way, what certain LSU students (won't blame the whole university for what a handful of kids did) did with the sign was disrespectful and sickening. I hope those kids were punished appropriately.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't think that it's a reflection on LSU as much as it is the kids in that fraternity. Insensitive stuff like this goes on all the time, all over the country. And I know that just by what's reported. I'd imagine that what we don't see is a thousand times worse.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Kent State one of the universities that sent volunteers to help with the clean up after the tornadoes in 2011? If so, if memory did the fans at BDS give them a warm welcome?

Either way, what certain LSU students (won't blame the whole university for what a handful of kids did) did with the sign was disrespectful and sickening. I hope those kids were punished appropriately.
Yes they did. It's also Coach Saban's alma mater. He and Gary Pinkel (the Mizzou coach) were on the Kent St team coached by Don James, the Washington legend.

ChesapeakeTide

All-SEC
Nov 24, 2006
Laurel, MD
Yes, they sent members of the football team to help with the cleanup. They were also cheered when they entered BDS.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Kent State one of the universities that sent volunteers to help with the clean up after the tornadoes in 2011? If so, if memory did the fans at BDS give them a warm welcome?.

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
While 99.9% of me is appalled by the sign, .01% of me is mildly surprised that a bunch of corndogs paid enough attention in history class to come up with said joke. Of course, they probably just googled Kent State and referenced the first thing they found, darn the social consequences.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
While 99.9% of me is appalled by the sign, .01% of me is mildly surprised that a bunch of corndogs paid enough attention in history class to come up with said joke. Of course, they probably just googled Kent State and referenced the first thing they found, darn the social consequences.
How many thought they were from Kentucky?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I don't think that it's a reflection on LSU as much as it is the kids in that fraternity. Insensitive stuff like this goes on all the time, all over the country. And I know that just by what's reported. I'd imagine that what we don't see is a thousand times worse.
In one of our few disagreements, William, I think it's more than just that fraternity. They actually take pride in being classless. Reading their boards is bad enough, but the anecdotal evidence from friends who go there every other year is enough for me. My one visit was the last. There is no ruder, coarser, profane fan base. And those lurking will think I just paid them a compliment...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
In one of our few disagreements, William, I think it's more than just that fraternity. They actually take pride in being classless. Reading their boards is bad enough, but the anecdotal evidence from friends who go there every other year is enough for me. My one visit was the last. There is no ruder, coarser, profane fan base. And those lurking will think I just paid them a compliment...
Exactly..The one time I went to a game at tiger Stadium, I saw them cussing Bama Ladies(women old enough to be grand-mothers) & around kids, picking fights with Bama Fans, I seen them throwing balloons filled with urine at Bama Fans..They were the most class-less bunch of idiot I've ever seen, it's in their DNA I suspect, cause they don't act like any other rival fans I've ever encountered..That's including Barners..

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Yes they did. It's also Coach Saban's alma mater. He and Gary Pinkel (the Mizzou coach) were on the Kent St team coached by Don James, the Washington legend.
Coach Saban was actually a student athlete there at the time of the shootings. He's mentioned how he and some other players were going to go to watch the protest, but didn't make it there until the shootings had already occurred.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.