Link: Luther Davis had an axe to grind with UA, forged Fluker's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Re: Luther Davis han an axe to grind with UA, forged Fluker's name?

According to the original Yahoo article, the financial records and text message records that belonged to Davis were turned over to Yahoo "by a source with ties to the NFL agent community." Davis would be a source with ties to the NFL agent community. Could Davis be their source?

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Re: Luther Davis han an axe to grind with UA, forged Fluker's name?

Another tweet from Drew from about an hour ago:

@DrewDALIntel1h
The source is as rock solid as they come; Luther Davis was involved with players from multiple SEC schools

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I'm not 100% on anything, I'm just saying this may have legs. If Davis forged anything, it throws out Fluker / Bama from anything.

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I may have missed it but what axe does Davis have to grind anyway?
I Remember his recruitment being a big deal. I don't remember him making much of a splash but Didnt he stay on the team through his eligibility?
Lack of pt?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
The agent Davis (a Bama grad) is on record saying he doesn't think the money he put up "hit the target." I took that to mean he gave the money to Davis, who likely just kept it. That would explain the forged stuff...Davis needed something to back up his claim that he was paying Fluker rather than just keeping the money.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
The agent Davis (a Bama grad) is on record saying he doesn't think the money he put up "hit the target." I took that to mean he gave the money to Davis, who likely just kept it. That would explain the forged stuff...Davis needed something to back up his claim that he was paying Fluker rather than just keeping the money.
And I thought agents and runners' official business was shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.