Link: Luther Davis had an axe to grind with UA, forged Fluker's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Re: Luther Davis han an axe to grind with UA, forged Fluker's name?

I can believe this. Fluker is the LAST person I would EVER expect to do what he is accused of.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX

I guess this is payback for Luther for all the crap he took signing with UA if true.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

That can't be true, all the chicken little's were saying we were losing at least one crystal football.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

Is anyone aware of any beef that Luther may have had with Alabama or Nick Saban? I don't recall anything.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Wow. Now we're talking about some criminal charges. Hmmmmmmmmm

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

I mean, really, we all suspect that he took something.

Yahoo! record in these investigations is pretty good, but it is pretty good for Alabama in the long run if some of the evidence doesn't hold up.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Is anyone aware of any beef that Luther may have had with Alabama or Nick Saban? I don't recall anything.
I'm not aware of any, but there was a lot going on with his going to Alabama. He visited Alabama, and Les Miles pulled his offer after the visit. So, he kind of had to commit to Alabama at that point.

I don't know if he would forge Fluker's signature or any of that, but considering he's from Louisiana, I'd say his involvement in this was always a bit suspect. I was also confused by the documents Yahoo had, because they seemingly could only come from Luther, but if so he was implicating himself in illegal behavior. It's just weird...

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

I was also confused by the documents Yahoo had, because they seemingly could only come from Luther, but if so he was implicating himself in illegal behavior. It's just weird...
I agree, they claim he had nothing to do with the report but yet they had his texts and emails and receipts that came from HIM. Go figure.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia

Just look at who posted the tweet. RTO isn't going to post something like this without having some confidence in it.
Thanks. I checked that out before I posted. Don't see anything wrong w/the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.