JUCO RB Jovon Robinson Commits to Auburn (Page 4)

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Re: Jovon Robinson Leads NJCAA in Rushing

Will also add this: What really sealed the deal here with the Robinson offer was performance in the JUCO NC game against Scooba Tech. That defense came into the game allowing fewer than 70 rushing yards per game, and the front seven had a handful of legitimate future NFL prospects -- including both Pettway and Reed, who signed with 'Bama this past year -- and Robinson went out against them and had 34 carries for 238 yards, and 3 touchdowns.

I think the staff was largely convinced by that point anyway, but once they broke down that film a few weeks back, I think that sealed the deal on Robinson's talent and his ability to have an instant impact in Tuscaloosa.

drsmithofga

1st Team
Dec 7, 2004

This is just my humble opinion, but when posters make statements like, "oh, he is definitely going to sign with us!", or "there's no way that we will sign him", I think it would serve your reputation to include, "in my opinion", or "I'm not an insider but I think...", or "while I have to leave open the possibility that...".

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013

Im glad we offered this kid (even though he was a barner lol) because I think he will add something special to our backfield that is already loaded with talent

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

When he gets on campus, Jalston is gone. TJ and Kenyan could very well be gone. That leaves Henry and Tenpenny entering their junior seasons. Jones entering his RS sophomore season and Bo as a RS freshman or true sophomore. The RB depth won't be very deep.
Isn't Tyren Jones still on the team? He was pretty highly rated and may yet be a player at RB.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

This is the kid with the grade change drama out of Memphis, right? Or was it a car? A nice car bought with an inheritance?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Belle yes he bought a Charger decked out in barn colors that he bought with his inheritance that came from his father, I think his father was tragically killed and the family got a settlement.

Earle and crew answered the rest.

Philippines

Scout Team
Feb 9, 2014
Birmingham, AL

The kid looks explosive. Looks like he is the same mold and style as Kenyan Drake. Runs with power and a slasher. He coughed up the ball a little bit in the video. wonder if he had ball control issues last year.

His ball security in the video is casual at best. I hate to think what he might do when he is being popped by SEC defenders.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008

OK, I'll play.

Kerryon, Saban always remembers. Kerryon, none can equal the splendor. Now your life's no longer empty. Surely Heismans wait for you.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

robinson is said to be the best recruit in the entire 15 class that is saying a lot right there. Multiple people have said this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.