Black Alabama Jersey on Rolltide.com

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Here's the jersey:

Here's the description of the jersey:

The Crimson Tide are built for hard-hitting, fast-paced gridiron action, and we know that's exactly why you love them. Promote your Alabama gear to a level that'll proudly flaunt your team's skills and your own team dedication with this special Blackout Nike Limited jersey. Designed in the same styling as the gear your favorite players will wear on the field in the 2013 Blackout Game, it features strategic mesh ventilation, embroidered graphics and a tackle twill player number. Congratulations, you just upped your status to Ultimate Alabama Fan!
If you doubt, click here.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That jersey would result in a penalty for Alabama because of the numbers not being easy to see. I hope we don't wear them against a quality opponent. Don't want to help the other team.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
I think that looks really cool but would be really, really upset if we wore that in a game. It wouldn't look good with the helmet and pants, plus you know - tradition.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Ugh.......

Just wait until the Wimp Sanderson Plaid Palace Hoops Jerseys come out.....

Let's wear ALL BLACK VS Kentucky -- we will need the extra motivation

Elwood Crimson

1st Team
Jul 27, 2004
Sure looks like a marketing gimmick by the Athletics Dept. Guess we need cash money to pay for the new weight room and waterfall

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
If we actually wear black jerseys for a game, we probably deserve to lose it. I'm not worried. We'll wear black jerseys in a game the first year we join the MAC.

jsanderson

Scout Team
Nov 17, 2007
Guys do you not remember wearing those uniforms?? We wore them in the championship game of hide and seek.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.