Hank JR Video

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm a huge country music fan, and absolutely love this song, it's awesome to see Hank Jr still rocking with the best of 'em & him and Kid Rock sound great together..Roll Tide Hank Jr!!!!!!.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Not a big Kid Rock fan at all, but glad to see them trying to boost the economy down in Troy :wink:

Kid Rock wants to be from Alabama so bad it kills him....LOL

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I like the song...and I love Troy (used to live there.) I bet the video is a real image booster for Coach Saban's recruiting efforts.
The rest of the country has looked down on our region, long before this video ever came out, and it hasn't slowed Bama at all, at becoming the best football program in the history of the game..I don't give a rats you know what at what those folks think or say about our area..We're still going to dominate them when it comes to college football..

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Hey TideMan...sorry. I'm not trying to spar, and didn't mean to offend. I've lived all my 72 years in the southeast. I meant it when I said I thoroughly enjoyed the song...watched the whole thing; and I really do love Troy. Lived there for 13 years, and owned a small business. My comment was meant sarcastically and was directed at recruiting...a high percentage of our most highly sought-after recruits are African-American or other minorities who may not see the redneck dream as an enhancement to our University. I also don't give the rat's rear what other regions think...in fact, I am sometimes happy they think what they do as it keeps the riff-raff from coming here. But, I do care what our recruiting targets think. It was an afterthought, and a joke, buddy. No offense. I always enjoy your posts. Roll Tide!:smile:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.